COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I will assume we have at least two of the same exact players, with the possibility of a third.:lolbron:.
I got froggy on the third so we def have the same two tho, my money's in that afternoon window (1PM PST/4PM EST). You wanna go by matchups, you gotta weigh those preeminent talents in as well as having something in the late games to cover your ass. As long as lamont is making the rooms I'll place
:wow:

I slick be wondering what other dudes strategy be. Every week I took first I had 400-1200 in salary left over

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I got froggy on the third so we def have the same two tho, my money's in that afternoon window (1PM PST/4PM EST). You wanna go by matchups, you gotta weigh those preeminent talents in as well as having something in the late games to cover your ass. As long as lamont is making the rooms I'll place
:wow:

I slick be wondering what other dudes strategy be. Every week I took first I had 400-1200 in salary left over

I just double checked my lineup. We probably have the same three.:francis:.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I just want it to be known in the $25 fanduel that it’s bullshyt that top 4 get paid. It should only be top 3. Gold Silver Bronze. It’s only 11 of us consistently. When you win it should at least be double your money. No more participation trophies @lamont614 @Bossino

I say this as someone who lost last week but has come in first more than once this year. I know what it’s like to see from the mountaintop. I also know what it’s like when your QB plays the worst pass defense in the league and throws zero touchdowns. fukk you Jared Goff.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just want it to be known in the $25 fanduel that it’s bullshyt that top 4 get paid. It should only be top 3. Gold Silver Bronze. It’s only 11 of us consistently. When you win it should at least be double your money. No more participation trophies @lamont614 @Bossino

I say this as someone who lost last week but has come in first more than once this year. I know what it’s like to see from the mountaintop. I also know what it’s like when your QB plays the worst pass defense in the league and throws zero touchdowns. fukk you Jared Goff.

I never make rooms, but I'd be down for top 3, @lamont614 will have to make the call tho.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

anybody else agree ?
I like it because it keeps people coming back because they know they getting there money back

It’s a 13 dollar diff for first 5 dollar difference for second and 7 dollar difference for 3 :yeshrug:

But if more people want me to change it I will

I do this for the COLI people lol

it’s fun