COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
All I needed was even a bread crumb of help from Metcalf and his 4 points. That and my dumb ass switching out Hunt for Bernard's hoe ass :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bernard had no chance against the Steelers, didn't touch any bengals with a ten foot pole

I figured it was a long shot but I needed to make room salary wise. Plus I thought they might get him involved in the passing game a bit more too. And with Chubb coming back, I underestimated how they would divide that thing up out there in the land. Lesson learned tho fa sho. Murray and Kamara damn near put the squad on they back for a sec. :ohlawd:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I figured it was a long shot but I needed to make room salary wise. Plus I thought they might get him involved in the passing game a bit more too. And with Chubb coming back, I underestimated how they would divide that thing up out there in the land. Lesson learned tho fa sho. Murray and Kamara damn near put the squad on they back for a sec. :ohlawd:

Chubb seemed like he was bullshytting early but ultimately came through despite passing on the extra TD. Got first in the $10 and 2nd in the $25, going for that clean sweep this week.