COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm going stars and scrubs tonight. There are not a lot of options.

That's almost what you have to do on nights like this.

I tried that last night, but bum ass Trae Young didn't do a damn thing.

Already lost my six team live draft contest because Irving is out. They should let you draft a bench spot in those drafts.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
So, Kyrie just ghosted Nash and decided not to play tonight?:dead:.

It's already tough deciding to pick players on back to backs and with a possible nagging injury, but now you need to be a psychologist while making a lineup.:hhh:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I have another heavy hitter lineup tonight, with the hope that some low salary players can step up. Tough as hell with five games.

Doncic
Lillard
Russell
DeRozan
Barton
Green
Reid
Kuzma
Kanter

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My opponent forgot to take Sexton out :lolbron:

I pulled that mf, him and Seth, soon as I saw the GTD :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1 Lineup (1 Contest)
Simmons
Lilliard
McCollum
Levert
Osman
Hardaway
Hernangomez
Clarke
Nurkic

2nd Lineup (3 Contests)
Dame
Simmons
D-Lo
Beasley
Osman
K. Anderson
Nance
Hernangomez
Nurkic

Feel like I'm perfectly balanced word to Thanos :ehh:

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
1 Lineup (1 Contest)
Simmons
Lilliard
McCollum
Levert
Osman
Hardaway
Hernangomez
Clarke
Nursing

2nd Lineup (3 Contests)
Dame
Simmons
D-Lo
Beasley
Osman
K. Anderson
Nance
Hernangomez
Nurkic

Feel like I'm perfectly balanced word to Thanos :ehh:

I've taken Simmons a fair amount, and took him in one of mine tonight, but I don't like taking him when there are a lot of games, as I just don't see him have those MONSTER games.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I've taken Simmons a fair amount, and took him in one of mine tonight, but I don't like taking him when there are a lot of games, as I just don't see him have those MONSTER games.

Trust me, if there were more options, he wouldn't even sniff my lineup. Dude start off slow as hell and get taken outta the game in some points. I got decent production starting his backup the other night and splurged elsewhere. I really wanted Donic and Lilliard or Lilliard & Kyrie but Donic's price too lofty and I had Kyrie & well, lol.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Trust me, if there were more options, he wouldn't even sniff my lineup. Dude start off slow as hell and get taken outta the game in some points. I got decent production starting his backup the other night and splurged elsewhere. I really wanted Donic and Lilliard or Lilliard & Kyrie but Donic's price too lofty and I had Kyrie & well, lol.

I'd rather Jokic in my lineup than Doncic, but the issue is that the center I have with Donic is a better value to me than the PG I'd get with Jokic........

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'd rather Jokic in my lineup than Doncic, but the issue is that the center I have with Donic is a better value to me than the PG I'd get with Jokic........

I love having Jokic in my lineup. He just cost 2 much too, lol. Especially on a paltry night like tonight. I like discount Joker (Nurkic) tonight, especially against the Wolves without Kat. Both defenses are eh and it should be pretty fast paced which will lead to more opportunities.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Somebody won the clutch shot with a stars and scrubs lineup using dame, Luka and jokic

I should've not been cheap and used em after all. Gotdamn 75 and 65 point performances:leostare: .

Though, Dame had a nice 65 pt one too and Levert showed out as well. Its too bad I only used Levert in 1 of my lineups. The one I used for 3 didn't do as good smh.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I should've not been cheap and used em after all. Gotdamn 75 and 65 point performances:leostare: .

Though, Dame had a nice 65 pt one too and Levert showed out as well. Its too bad I only used Levert in 1 of my lineups. The one I used for 3 didn't do as good smh.
I lost 4 of my contest. I won 2nd place in the snake draft with porter Jr not playing. Bad night