COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Rekkapryde

I can't believe we both chose Trae Young, who is barely doing better than Naz Reid did last night.:mjlol:.

This dude has SEVEN turnover in the first half. He has the same amount of points+assists+rebounds as he does turnovers.:scust:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

I can't believe we both chose Trae Young, who is barely doing better than Naz Reid did last night.:mjlol:.

This dude has SEVEN turnover in the first half. He has the same amount of points+assists+rebounds as he does turnovers.:scust:.

unfukkinbelievable ain't it.

every night it's some bullshyt that goes down. And he singlehandedly is gonna cost me.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Obviously we can all say that about certain players we have had, but it's ten times worse when you pick a high salary player and they do worse than awful.

The fact that you can have a 75 pt performance from 1 player plus 2 damn near 50 pt performances from others & not be in 1st place is ---> :mindblown:<---

You know how bad a player in your lineup gotta play to fukk that up?? :aicmon:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
What were the highest scores you guys saw in any of your contests tonight, or at least their projections. I had a great lineup in my $2 entry contest? Too bad it wasn't in a bigger contest.:mjcry:.

It would have won by a clear margin in the coli contest.:francis:.

But, hindsight is 20/20, and it wasn't one that I thought would be my best lineup.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Fox got hurt and is out for the game.

I got fukked with Fultz. I was doing a live draft and my laptop froze up and I got stuck with him for autopick.

Did some snake drafts? What was your highest over there?

I'm around 270 and counting in my 1 on 1 with 2 players left (Porter & Beverly). I only made like 2 pick variations between that lineup and the one I used for here. Dude I'm going against got 230 but still has Steph & Buddy left.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did some snake drafts? What was your highest over there?

I'm around 270 and counting in my 1 on 1 with 2 players left (Porter & Beverly). I only made like 2 pick variations between that lineup and the one I used for her. Dude I'm going against got 230 but still has Steph & Buddy left.

Six Team: Projected 281.6

Eight Team: 280.1 for top team, and 212 for me. I had Fultz in this one and took a chance on Leonard.

I'm in a three team one too, but it was only for the late slate of games which I didn't realize. I'm projected to win by twenty, but the person in second place can definitely still come back.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Six Team: Projected 281.6

Eight Team: 280.1 for top team, and 212 for me. I had Fultz in this one and took a chance on Leonard.

I'm in a three team one too, but it was only for the late slate of games which I didn't realize. I'm projected to win by twenty, but the person in second place can definitely still come back.

How Leonard doing at least? I dont think anybody in The Coli contest has him.

Think my projections were around 301.0 - 302.1 for both of my lineups. Looks like I should in fact get about that but won't be enough to catch breh in The Coli joint.

Hopefully, you hold that lead though. I need Beverly and Porter to wake the fukk up cuz my shyt is evaporating expeditiously.