COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I just noticed my 1 on 1 comp not only has Buddy & Steph but Dray Day too :snoop:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
How Leonard doing at least? I dont think anybody in The Coli contest has him.

Think my projections were around 301.0 - 302.1 for both of my lineups. Looks like I should in fact get about that but won't be enough to catch breh in The Coli joint.

Hopefully, you hold that lead though. I need Beverly and Porter to wake the fukk up cuz my shyt is evaporating expeditiously.

I should hold on. I'm at 371 now with a 380 projection. Closest person would need O.T. in the Kings v.s. Bulls to have a chance.

I have:

White
Payton
Oladipo
Brown
Hayward
Holiday
Batum
Randle
Gobert

It's tough not to pick Randle. He scores and always seems to get a lot of boards. Gobert doesn't score a ton, but when you get blocks like he does (five tonight), it helps offset that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I hit on my lil $5 one on one matchup to basically break even, lol. Squeaked by with a 3 point win when it was all said and done. If I would have played the same exact lineup as I did in TheColi joint though, shyt wouldn't have even be close. I like it though. Much less stressful than tryna beat 5-6 of you niccas :lolbron:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just did a snake draft and drafted mpj then it comes out he not playing tonight :martin:

That's why I'm careful with those, although he wasn't listed as questionable.

I did a six team one earlier, but it didn't take one of my picks, so it auto picked, and I got stuck with three players on one team. I was fine with two, but not three.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Any of yall got Byrie in any contests you might be in, he just got ruled out. And both Seth Curry & Sexton are GTD.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Of course I have him a snake draft.

Thankfully, I opted for two more 1 on 1 contests, a Top 60 win contest, and a double up with like 11 people were the top 6 win or something.

I just went ahead and pulled everybody who even has GTD next to their name. Not playing wit dem anymore. Chances are, even if they don't get ruled out, they either reaggravate something in game or coach rest a mf in game like the other day.