COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm done with these snake drafts. I did one TEN minutes ago, twenty minutes before the game, and now Beal is out. Are you serious?!?!?!?

That's why I'm just sticking to these head to heads or double ups, lol. At least with them, I can still do the quick replace up until tip.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
fukking bullshyt...and I just had to sub out Giannis last minute for bum ass Larry Nance :mjtf:

I'm telling you. With this season even more so, you have to stay glued to your lineups/Twitter (or wherever you get your injury/rest updates) damn near all day or you gon find yourself between a rock and a hard place real fast :deadmanny:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with these snake drafts. I did one TEN minutes ago, twenty minutes before the game, and now Beal is out. Are you serious?!?!?!?

Motherfukker just cost me in our $5 room, not to mention subbing Giannis out last minute with extremely limited choices :dahell:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
fukking bullshyt...and I just had to sub out Giannis last minute for bum ass Larry Nance :mjtf:

At least you can sub him out.

I did a snake draft and took Kyrie the night he decided he didn't want to play. Then I took Beal tonight and he's out. I intentionally waited for after draft tonight so that would not happen, yet it did.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling you. With this season even more so, you have to stay glued to your lineups/Twitter (or wherever you get your injury/rest updates) damn near all day or you gon find yourself between a rock and a hard place real fast :deadmanny:

Breh it's ridiculous, I usually stay checking but went to pick up takeout and didn't think anything would happen in that like 28 minute period.

:stopitslime:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Shouldve used my Coli lineup for this head to head. Getting taken to the woodshed even with a Luka & Joker lineup. Only silver lining is he got like 7 Quarters left while I got 18.