[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He has to be talking about Charlie Sheen. He was in the Lucas film
this makes me fukkin sick..

haim had demons and it is clearly now what pushed him over the edge..some sad shyt.

why can't feldman speak more clearly and air these devils out? for his and his late pal's sake..justice!

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
where/how are yall watching this? i still cant find a link
somebody help a sister out :sadcam:

Daps
Yoooo I was legit baffled at her reaction to Corey..."you're damaging a whole industry"...:dahell: He's talking about kids getting raped by grown men and you're worried about an industry. That's how you know they're all complicit and probably known exactly what's going on. Funny how they wanna sweep this under the rug yet went hard on the cos

Exactly...this is definitely covered up by the media. BW saying that is sick. What a bytch.

Daps
You mean Terry Richardson?
:patrice:

Hes not a pedo but he has a very long and extensive history of sexual deviancy and taking advantage of models in the industry to perform sexual favors for him in order to advance their own careers.

There was a blog on tumblr called old terry that was 86d. It had pictures of him fukking female models, naked men, him with trannies, piss fetish stuff (one of the pictures he took was of a man peeing into his own mouth).

He holds too much weight in the fashion industry though he shoots for all the major fashion magazines (vogue, w, v, etc).

There is a photo of Terry banging what was allegedly like a then 15 year old Juliette Lewis. Dude is a likely a satanist (he posts upside down crosses etc) and that stuff goes hand in hand.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but this is

is-puffy-gay-mluptu0qeesgeqtkq0ok30gw15y94jye30smbfnzw6.jpg

sean-puffy-diddy-is-gay.jpg
Diddy2.jpg
puffy-bromance-french-montana-470x490.jpg

stevestoute#TBT we live we learn we grow as puff said to me last week "you used to be one of my arch enemies and now we are great friends " however in hindsight this was a horrible photo @iamdiddy

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Fukk the movie theaters...fukk hollyweird(they either pedo or racist)...fukk e network/bravo/logo/vh1...fukk the gay mafia...fukk the American political establishment...fukk money hungry ass parents with incredible FUKKING hindsight...

Pirate ALL OF HOLLYWEIRDS MOVIES...these mufukkas should never get a dime...facts:pacspit:

morris

Superstar
Daps
If the didn’t name names then itshe a useless video. Gotta point them out. Talk is cheap.

morris

Superstar
Daps