Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm a pigeon so I love NY, it's dirty, plenty of garbage to eat, friendly humans always feeding me or my flock bread, there's millions of us living in NYC for a reason, its great!:blessed:

I do hate those Rats though, fukk them nikkaz:Philhaha:

not for nothin...but ya'll some dumb mothafukkaz.....:francis:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*pulls out notepad*

- get some land. That chit is a damn archipelago and needs to quit.
And since you have to traverse all that water to get places,
all them toll tunnels, upleasant cabs,
and out-of-body experience that is the subway is a necessary evil there

- ...you can't drive anywhere and be there in 10 minutes.
In the rest of the known world, people actually enjoy driving to places. It can even be a leisure activity.
What happens in New York should not be called driving - it she be called Rhythmic Parking.

- Since everything that ever mattered in New York came about before 1980, if you go visit
anywhere that's a "cultural landmark", then it hasn't been updated to scale to fit more than 20 people in it.
Example - I went to the damn Apollo Theater and I SWEAR it looked bigger than that on the TV show,
and that mugg had the nerve to have 1 bathroom! What in the fucc?? Same with Sylvia's. If it's
"world famous" they could act like it and put more than 8 tables in there...

as a tributary issue off that, it seems like nobody thought about how stupid the placement of everything is.
You got streets that just begin out of nowhwere, and the 2 airports in the same burrough and dumb chit like that.
...by the way, why they call them chits "burroughs" instead of "counties" like everybody else?

- The "New Yorker" is a distinct type of mutant person, who is generally not my cup of tea.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
...by the way, why they call them chits "burroughs" instead of "counties" like everybody else?

cuz NY ain't everybody else....its NY v. Everybody.....:ufdup:

new-york-vs-everybody-hoodie-mens-hoodie.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
*pulls out notepad*

- get some land. That chit is a damn archipelago and needs to quit.
And since you have to traverse all that water to get places,
all them toll tunnels, upleasant cabs,
and out-of-body experience that is the subway is a necessary evil there

- ...you can't drive anywhere and be there in 10 minutes.
In the rest of the known world, people actually enjoy driving to places. It can even be a leisure activity.
What happens in New York should not be called driving - it she be called Rhythmic Parking.

- Since everything that ever mattered in New York came about before 1980, if you go visit
anywhere that's a "cultural landmark", then it hasn't been updated to scale to fit more than 20 people in it.
Example - I went to the damn Apollo Theater and I SWEAR it looked bigger than that on the TV show,
and that mugg had the nerve to have 1 bathroom! What in the fucc?? Same with Sylvia's. If it's
"world famous" they could act like it and put more than 8 tables in there...

as a tributary issue off that, it seems like nobody thought about how stupid the placement of everything is.
You got streets that just begin out of nowhwere, and the 2 airports in the same burrough and dumb chit like that.

- The "New Yorker" is a distinct type of mutant person, who is generally not my cup of tea.
What id it with nikkas enjoying driving? That shyt is a waste of time and only for , truckers, cabbies, bus drivers and nikkas who ain't got shyt to do or nowhere to be in life. We move cause we have important shyt to do. NYC is a city our state has counties. That's like calling Africa a country. Boroghs were once individual cities that formed like Voltron to make the most important city in the country. You went to one section of one borough in Nyc and now you're some how an expert on spacing in the city. You're a tourist so you do touristy things. Also much like the X-men mutantsie is a function of evolution. You all are behind.

Mind you I like you as a poster but I had to clear those things up.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Pretty simple actually. I'm originally from LI, but spent my early childhood in the city and I can tell you that NY'ers are extremely arrogant. Whenever we travel we say I'm from NY as a badge of honor, like we automatically demand respect just because of that. Probably the cockiness factor comes into play as well.

Similar to when Americans are constatly saying USA is the best place on earth, you can imagine how that makes other countries look at Americans.