Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Indeed :blessed:

But first off let's get it right. I don't hate New York. I love big cities and New York is the biggest if big cities the I could never live there because I like my personal space and most people in NY live on top of each other.
What I hate is New Yorkers.:hhh:

And when I say that it's not really all of them but there is a specific type of New Yorker that I hate. But there's AT LEAST a tiny bit of that type deep inside every single New Yorker. How much of it they let out is up to them but I find that it's usually the ones that have nothing going for that let it out.

The typical 'had nothing going for them' street dude who had nothing else about himself to rep but the city he was born in and feels he, with his GED from NY public school, is better and smarter than you with your Bachelors or Masters from elsewhere. They feel like saying 'I'm from New York' can kill any argument in their favor.

Remember that dude that was talking all that shyt about " These nikkas dont know. I'm from New York, son!" before he got bent in the parking lot by that white boy in Arizona? Yeah that type.
Edit: @MikeyC 's post has a pic of the guy

But remember as much as I hate those type of New Yorkers I'll say my top 5 favorite rappers and rap groups (Mo's Def, KRS, De La Soul,Wu-Tang) minus The Roota are all from New York and I date more women from NY than anywhere else.. what can I say? They love the kid and I live them right back.

Dope azz city, dope dope dope azz city BUT

-People are anti-social af
Try asking for the time or directions

-People are out of touch af
Dudes pay for all drinks, so they can have models sitting at their table .. it´s openly money-for-presence.. and it´s seen as a win

-The namedropping
Makes The Game look like he never name drops ´Oh my cousin, he works for....´ ´I was late sorry my friend whose an Executive Producer at...I had to wait for him..´

-The horrific pick up lines
Nikkaz telling chicks outside of the club ´I´m a promoter.. ya know.. I promote yanamsayin. You like.. traveling? I travel all the time yamean?´

-The women and men have a fukked up money-dating thing going on
Many seem 100% focused on finding a dude with money. So they´ll fukk any dude, if he got money. That´s prostitution, not dating.

-Love isn´t happening
Many single men, less single women, always a new fine chick around etc. People can´t fall in love like that

-The disillusioned rap AND basketball shyt
Yes, NY is crucial for Hip-Hop´s start. Hell yes. But.. since Wayne popped - it´s been a wrap. 50 was the last nikka to really put NYC on the map. BUT STILL.. nikkaz acting like what Hot 97 plays should decide what´s hot. It´s not 2001. Nikkaz still act like ´New York Hip-Hop is back´. IT´S BEEN DEAD because you sold out your whole sound and style and wanted to sound like an Atlanta nikka. Only nikka that´s NY is Jay, but he hops on every trend too (but does it well).

Knicks fans are just as worse. The last time the Knicks had any relevance was when Ewing missed the hookshot vs Jordan´s Bulls. Team is GARBAGE. But when you talk to these nikkaz.. it´s always THIS YEAR. Nah nikka, it´s DONE.

-It ain´t safe and people are out to get your shyt
You watch the news and you see ´nikka got shot´ every single day.. every single day people are getting merked left and right. Mad grimy people. People only talk to you when you have something to offer (money obviously)

-Gentrification
Is killing what used to make the city, the city it was.

That said:
Ain´t no place like New York City, I enjoy visiting no doubt - but there are quite some things wrong inside that bubble

can't knock what u fellaz posted cuz a lot of it is true....except for the females situation cuz ladies is out for money EVERYWHERE u go on this planet...trust....:ufdup:

but degree or no degree we do use our origin as a punctuation on our statements...we put it out to the world like that and the world ate it up....ya'll helped gloss our ego too....so we forever walk around like this...

tenor.gif

:myman:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
fukk NEW YORK CITY
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It's a lot of reasons:

All the bytches be stuck up and clown me when i be wearing fly shyt like Trues and Polo Assn :martin:

Restaurants be mad extra with it last time I was there it took me an hr to get seated at the Ruby Tuesday's in Times Square, I was tryna take my mom somewhere fancy but she got bad knees and they didn't have nowhere for us to sit while we waited :pacspit:

Strip clubs too damn expensive who the fukk these girls think they are bytch I don't care what music video you been in :usure:

Everyone fukking rides the subway ain't nobody got cars and shyt broke motherfukkers :mjpls:

The bouncers at nightclubs is on some other shyt too they be letting dudes in who aren't wearing collared shirts. fukk I saw a dude in the club in joggers last time I was there, where the fukk is the sense of decorum

Drugs is way too strong I swear the dealers be tryna kill brehs what the fukk

Oh and also I don't appreciate how certain elements just be walking in the streets no problem in the business districts where serious people are trying to get things done and be productive members of society :mjpls:

Lines at Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is fukking retarded :huhldup:

Easily the WOAT city
My mans is hating on an undisputable world class city because of a long wait at the Ruby Tuesday's in fukking times square lmao

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
NYC is one of the coolest cities in the world. It ain’t for you if you don’t like a lot of energy tho. Honestly I couldn’t live there but it’s only 3 hours away so I’ve taken a ton of day trips.

I’m fortunate to be old enough to witness NYC in the 90s
:wow:

You want that colorful, vibrant energetic energy then slide on down to SOUTH FLORIDA :wow:

GTA made me think NY is a dump and they ain't too far off :mjgrin:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Everybody go upstate or to Jersey when they make a lil bit of money:mjcry:

It's cool if you know how to move and you got different spots you can chill at if your peoples hold you down but it's a hassle to get around no matter what.

No parking. Crazy people everywhere. But the worst thing of all is definitely the price tag. You should only be in NY now if you about that business and business is booming. Otherwise ain't no reason to transplant. :wow: