Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That s how much better FL is breh

Theres Power Levels to this shyt :mjgrin:

Ill be eating mangos and drinking coladas while you eat a rat meat sandwich waiting for your train :mjgrin:
Nyc has more culture in one borough than South flordia has in 2 counties. I used to live in Broward and my brother lives in Dade.:trash:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

Why won't you guys say wepa with me :mjcry:
@Wepa Man :stylin:
:stylin:

Daps
I hate yuppies,hipsters and Staten island Howard Beach pizza eating greaseballs.

The high cost of rent and owning a home.

NYPD and all their bullshyt.:pacspit:

Other than that my city is the greatest city in the world. You can go anywhere in the world and the people all wanna come here. Food from any part of the world is only a train ride away. 321square miles has influenced the modern world more than anywhere in the world.
We have beautiful women from every corner of the globe. Ain't nothing like NY.:hhh:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I remember back in the 90s early 2000s you'd go anywhere in Miami and say you from NY and chicks panties dropped.( still happens).:wow: miami dudes would be aggy as fukk. I remember when the Knicks used to come into town and kick the heats ass and the whole Miami arena and triple A was flooded with New Yorkers. Brawls used to go down at every game with miami cats getting they shyt split by NY dudes:russ:

I remember when all NY rappers would be out and about on south beach and took over south beach for Memorial Day weekend... all boroughs would be reppin on ocean, Collins , Washington and Alton :blessed:

Club LeveL was ground zero for NYC shyt! Ruff Ryder's, Roc a fella, bad boy, Wu tang , terror squad would be in every club out there.

Those were the days breh:mjcry:
Do u remember when the knicks won a championship since we going down memory lane :lupe: