Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Growing up all my life in NYC, I fukking hate it here....

Overcrowded... waiting in lines everywhere you go, things you want being sold out fast, people living on top of each other

Traffic.... horrible traffic, can't get anywhere at a decent time, buses/trucks taking up all the space on the roads, can't turn on red, pedestrians everywhere, too many traffic rules

Police... cops on every other block, street, corner... racists and there's too many cops and they all need something to do and will find any little thing to pick at you over

Pollution.... we're damn near the only city where trash bags are literally just sitting on the sidewalks on a daily basis... it's disgusting. Makes the streets stink. Adds to the rat/roach infestation.

Masculine women.... most of the feminine women aren't from NYC and just reside there now. These bytches talk and act like nikkas... I don't know about y'all but I like my girls girly

Expensive... can't catch a break with the rent prices, gas prices, bills, etc. You might as well just live with your folks until you can move out of state somewhere cheaper... cuz this shyt will just break your balls and drain you for all you got.

Horrible weather.... although this year has been decent, when winter comes it all turns to shyt. Every day is grey skies, dead trees, windy, and just muggy all around for most of the year. The weather is very bipolar. It can be a warm today, dead cold tomorrow, blizzard day after that, sunny after that, then rainy after that... all within the same week

I literally can keep going...

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hate is a strong word, but I'm over it

It's too pricey, I'm over the winters, and it's dirty as hell :scust:

I will always have a place in my heart for it since I've spent the majority of my adult life here, but I've had my fill of it :manny:
:pacspit: fukkin sellout . U not from Harlem :dame:. U wasn't talkin shyt when u was eating of them dominicanas were you?:leostare:

@flea @Intruder v3.0 seems like the perfect thread for y'all :jbhmm:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: fukkin sellout . U not from Harlem :dame:. U wasn't talkin shyt when u was eating of them dominicanas were you?:leostare:

@flea @Intruder v3.0 seems like the perfect thread for y'all :jbhmm:
Represent NY in your screen name but rarely live there, brehs :mjgrin::umad:

And why would I talk shyt about Dominican food, es tan sabroso :eat:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
NY drafted me:manny:

And I'm talm bout Dominican chicks:martin: of course you'd think I was talking about food, piglet.
RKDCf7B.jpg

WEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I aint been to nyc in a minute but one thing I noticed when I was walking the blocks is chicks in passing will eye you from head to toe in a matter .5 seconds and keep it moving....in that .5 seconds they rated your entire swagger and decided if you fly or if your swag aint up to par :deadrose: