Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
NYC is one of the coolest cities in the world. It ain’t for you if you don’t like a lot of energy tho. Honestly I couldn’t live there but it’s only 3 hours away so I’ve taken a ton of day trips.

I’m fortunate to be old enough to witness NYC in the 90s
:wow:

i was too young to remember the 70's but the NYC of the 80's & 90's was :mjgrin:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
jzmjNiE.jpg

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Ny females are the worst breh :russ: man them hoes might give the dahomey amazons a run for their money when it comes to being hard.

if I was up there I'd only mess with outta towers or foreign women. Got damn.

Thats all I messed with back home. Foreigners, upstate white chicks and out of town chicks.
Sistas and latinas were too damn rough around the edges, not wit it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Dont hate NYC, but New York nikkaz are the worst. I remember when I was younger them dudes used to come to the A. Be calling us country, saying we were lame for having a grill, yet they monkey ass be out here in 104 degree heat with joggers and timbos. Clowned the fukk out them nikkaz, then proceeded to whoop ass if they ask for it.
"say we were lame for having a grill"
NY brought pullout grill technology TO atl...and joggers didn't become fashionable until recently. You're corny, fake, and a LIAR for putting your own spin on a 90s story you weren't around for.
:mjlol:

morris

Superstar
Daps

Rat got more moneyand style than most states:ehh:

Maybe. All the NY dudes we ran into. You gotta know all this was going on in the early 90s, when a lot of new Yorkers were making Atlanta home.

I'm an NYC kid who also grew up down Souf. I remember some NYC dudes that went down Souf and dominated and others who got punked. If you were a real NYC dude you were good down Souf. And vice versa. Seen a Texas dude be around Queens all the time. Country Hat and WWF-type belt buckle. but he got his and gave respect.

But y'all keep hay-ten on NYC ... yahurrrd

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Gonna pick up a new bike in NJ in about a week. Gonna use it as an excuse to hit NYC for the weekend. :blessed: