Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
2GQRus.gif

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ny-...ically-bought-brooklyn-for-dirt-cheap.717705/

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this is an old thread, but I want to let everyone from NYC as well as the tri state area in general know that I I have nothing but love and respect for y'all!

Y'all birthed HIPHOP! That in itself is testament to the amount of funk and soul y'all have! Y'all also set fashion trends, slang and possess a lot of tangibles that many places can't say..

I do think what hurt y'all reputation is the arrogance some of y'all have. But, that comes with anyone who has been on top of the game for a long time.

But, in life, changes do happen. Now, NYC isn't seen the same as they once was sns other places stepped up and made it's mark in the game.

Like anything , if NY shows respect, then it will get it back.

I think nowadays, it isn't about where you are from, but who you are!

If you are a solid one and can stand on it tuff, then people will recognize and accept it. Same goes for anyone from wherever..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If u make flop threads on the reg... Just throw "NY" in the title and watch it bloom.... :umad:
cause you nikkas are some sensitive as muthafukkas and are ready to defend NY against anything even in jest little jabs about yall Timbs.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
No one is jealous of you guys. If yall were LA, yall might have something with the "envy" but NY? Please nikka no one really wants or cares for what yall got

cause you nikkas are some sensitive as muthafukkas and are ready to defend NY against anything even in jest little jabs about yall Timbs.

awww is you angwy?? :mjlol:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I know this is an old thread, but I want to let everyone from NYC as well as the tri state area in general know that I I have nothing but love and respect for y'all!

Y'all birthed HIPHOP! That in itself is testament to the amount of funk and soul y'all have! Y'all also set fashion trends, slang and possess a lot of tangibles that many places can't say..

I do think what hurt y'all reputation is the arrogance some of y'all have. But, that comes with anyone who has been on top of the game for a long time.

But, in life, changes do happen. Now, NYC isn't seen the same as they once was sns other places stepped up and made it's mark in the game.

Like anything , if NY shows respect, then it will get it back.

I think nowadays, it isn't about where you are from, but who you are!

If you are a solid one and can stand on it tuff, then people will recognize and accept it. Same goes for anyone from wherever..

I can't speak for all my nyc brethren... But much respect on this post breh... :myman:

And this thread will NEVER get old with all this ny hate in peoples blood.... But let me humble myself and just appreciate your words... :salute:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I have never met a person from NYC in my entire life...

Probably because they pay so much for rent that they can't afford to travel
:lolbron:

And if they do get a plane ticket, they get stuck in traffic for so long that they miss their flight
:lolbron:

Nah but seriously, I've met nikkas from every corner of the country except NYC. Something must be keeping them there

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
When I talk to people in NY why do their phones always sound like shyt and super loud then they wanna scream into the phone cuz thats how they talk so I cant understand them. Plus can someone tell my why teh walls in NY are always dirty? Dont anyone ever clean that shyt or paint over there?