Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
2GQRus.gif

I don't get how some of you NY nikkas are socially awkward/can't get p*ssy

invalid

Banned
Daps
From Chicago but I love NYC. Lived there for three years in the UWS.

Chicago is home and does everything that NYC does but New York is just on a grander scale.

The truth of the matter is that the best and the brightest are in New York and I think that’s where the hate comes from. If you can’t make it in New York, then you just not poppin. So you gotta go make moves in a beta city.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
People are obsessed with NYC to a point you’ll see some weirdo who isn’t from here explaining to others what goes down in the city lol. You’ll never hear New Yorkers have that obsession with another city unless they lived or traveled there.

But you should know whenever you are a popular you will be equally as hated.

I like to remind people that Michael Jordan had as much haters as lovers during his prime time.

Truth be told nyc is the same. You’ll meet many people who love this place and many people who hate this place because of the attention it gets.

Don’t want to sound cocky but as a New Yorker, many of the places that some of these brothers come from aren’t even considered important!

But I’m not a hater to nobodies cities and always thought that dudes who have beef with cities are weirdos are suffer from some form of mental illness.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can say this as a long time NYC resident whose lived in every borough since 1978 with the exception of Staten Island

NEW YORKERS GOTTA STOP DECIEVING THEMSELVES INTO THINKING THEY ARE SUPERIOR CAUSE WE "SPEAK PROPER"

Nothing wrong with having pride in your accent but to think you are more INTELLIGENT than a southerner cause you choose to fully enunciate your words is a falsehood

I got my EGO gassed up by teachers here in the south who assumed I was some Genius cause I SPOKE SO WELL..

Yet my country azz homeboy was kicking my azz in Math

Even at my HBCU in the south I met so many brilliant thinking SOUTHERN FOLKS and all I had on them was ....being the kid from NYC who spoke well and had dope.mixtapes
:mjcry:

I tried to tell this chick I use to date in Georgia to chill with her NYC ego as well..she was from Astoria queens and thought she was better than the people.down here

Yet she ain't never been on a college campus she was a job corp graduate

:dead:

2018 we as black.folks need to.realize nobody is better than anybody else.cause of your location

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Haven't smelled anything except for some musty people on subways. Otherwise it smells normal.

People are very kind. Got a lot of heart. I keep gettin stopped by friendly ass dogs and their owners.

Ya'll public transportation system is everything. I wouldn't own a car if I didn't have to. It's healthier and love the walks.

New York and Chicago got some FINE ASS blk men. And they make u feel so good!

I adore Brooklyn. I feel like it's the heart of NY.

There's so much free shyt to do. It's crazy!

The ethnic food is A1. From Italian to Indian to Chinese to Jamaican to Dominican to African.

Love the diversity. I see TONS of blk people everywhere so it feels like home. Hang out in Chinatown looking for purses and having old ladies and men trying to get me to talk to their sons. Go a block down and all of a sudden it's oily black hair and Frank Sinatra.

One word: Harlem.
Harlem humbled me. Nothing like it.

Gonna sound crazy but law enforcement seemed kinder compared to racist cops in the South. Saw several instances of cops helping poor people (blks too btw) or walking elderly home. Saw some cops confiscate weed off some young boys. Dude hit boy on the back of the head, told him the shyt would fukk up his brain and to find a real job, stomped the bag on the ground and sent lil dude on his way.
That would have been a TOTALLY different scenario in the South. I know there are a$$hole cops in NY too but in the South, racism holds a different weight but this might just be my biases.
---
On the flip side, however, NY is a rich city. You gotta make bank to have even the slightest piece of comfort. Housing is baffling to me. My parents live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath home on a half acre of land that they purchased for $105,000. In the country we got miles and miles of land. So going to cities is always rough for me in terms of personal space. I felt claustrophobic. I wouldn't be able to deal with that many people daily.

The state of even some of the richer areas in NY are still dirty looking or depressing to me. Because in my head I'm comparing them to my mom's yard of the month with her azaleas and cut grass. The lack of wooded areas and plant life kinda depresses me when I came down off my high of seeing everything. I don't want to go to a park to see nature.

The homelessness depresses me. San Diego was waaaaaaaaaaaay worse but I'm very impacted by it.

----
Other than me wondering how people survive here, NY is amazing and the people are the best part!

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Chicago is home and does everything that NYC does but New York is just on a grander scale.

The truth of the matter is that the best and the brightest are in New York and I think that’s where the hate comes from. If you can’t make it in New York, then you just not poppin. So you gotta go make moves in a beta city.
Facts...you gotta play chess in the alpha city. both legal and illegal whatever..no reason to be broke here real nikkas get they stacks right its to many opportunities to be a failure for alpha males in the city..everything shines brighter and moves to fast here most beta nikkas cant cut it hence the hate.. pawns on the chess board then try to shyt on NY in favor of a beta city they can re-shape there reality in and lie to the natives about how they was the man..I've seen this cycle a thousand Times:ehh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

never thought i would see this from a Chicago breh.....:ohhh:

goodlooks....

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Haven't smelled anything except for some musty people on subways. Otherwise it smells normal.

People are very kind. Got a lot of heart. I keep gettin stopped by friendly ass dogs and their owners.

Ya'll public transportation system is everything. I wouldn't own a car if I didn't have to. It's healthier and love the walks.

New York and Chicago got some FINE ASS blk men. And they make u feel so good!

I adore Brooklyn. I feel like it's the heart of NY.

There's so much free shyt to do. It's crazy!

The ethnic food is A1. From Italian to Indian to Chinese to Jamaican to Dominican to African.

Love the diversity. I see TONS of blk people everywhere so it feels like home. Hang out in Chinatown looking for purses and having old ladies and men trying to get me to talk to their sons. Go a block down and all of a sudden it's oily black hair and Frank Sinatra.

One word: Harlem.
Harlem humbled me. Nothing like it.

Gonna sound crazy but law enforcement seemed kinder compared to racist cops in the South. Saw several instances of cops helping poor people (blks too btw) or walking elderly home. Saw some cops confiscate weed off some young boys. Dude hit boy on the back of the head, told him the shyt would fukk up his brain and to find a real job, stomped the bag on the ground and sent lil dude on his way.
That would have been a TOTALLY different scenario in the South. I know there are a$$hole cops in NY too but in the South, racism holds a different weight but this might just be my biases.
---
On the flip side, however, NY is a rich city. You gotta make bank to have even the slightest piece of comfort. Housing is baffling to me. My parents live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath home on a half acre of land that they purchased for $105,000. In the country we got miles and miles of land. So going to cities is always rough for me in terms of personal space. I felt claustrophobic. I wouldn't be able to deal with that many people daily.

The state of even some of the richer areas in NY are still dirty looking or depressing to me. Because in my head I'm comparing them to my mom's yard of the month with her azaleas and cut grass. The lack of wooded areas and plant life kinda depresses me when I came down off my high of seeing everything. I don't want to go to a park to see nature.

The homelessness depresses me. San Diego was waaaaaaaaaaaay worse but I'm very impacted by it.

----
Other than me wondering how people survive here, NY is amazing and the people are the best part!

this a honest to God genuine post....i felt the honesty....props...:salute: