Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You gotta haggle she coulda got you a discount too.Ya'll allow too much.
In real life i dont like to give people the satisfaction of arguing with them

How was the presentation of the jerk? Was it all elegant and shyt or in a regular plastic container?
Plastic container. It was pretty good, tho. At 3AM you aint getting nothing elegant, man. Everyone wants to just eat and get their dikk sucked. Aint noone gonna complain about presentation

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In real life i dont like to give people the satisfaction of arguing with them

Plastic container. It was pretty good, tho. At 3AM you aint getting nothing elegant, man. Everyone wants to just eat and get their dikk sucked. Aint noone gonna complain about presentation
I'm kinda frugal so If I can get a discount It's worth it.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm kinda frugal so If I can get a discount It's worth it.
I'm cheap when it comes to the following
  • Clothes - I buy Nautica polos and Levi Jeans but thats about as high as i go in terms of name brand clothes.
  • Shoes - Ony once have I ever spent tripple digits ($100+) on shoes and it was just a few months ago. I still cant believe i did it.
  • Cars - I make close to $100K but Ive never and refuse to spend $20K on a car, ever. My last 3 cars have been used, low mileage VolksWagen. Best bang for your buck under $20K. I see them clowns working customer service jobs pushing Audis that are not from auctions so you know they got a $500 car payments every month. I ain't touching that
  • Clubs and random entertainment - You wont catch me paying to get into clubs often. Push comes to shove i'll go as high as a $20
  • Electronics - I liek nice stuff but since i work in technology i know better than to try to chase technology
I overspend on the following:
  • Food/Eating out: It's pretty common for me to go out to dinner and spend $100 like twice a week. Yeah i know i need to stop :guilty:
  • WHen i buy groceries i dont buy the cheap shyt. I want my food to taste good. I draw the line at WHoleFoods, tho. I see some people getting all their groceries there. That's financial suicide :smh:
  • Vacation/Travel - Yeah i rarely plan shyt ahead so it's common for me to, on a random thursday or wednesday, decide that i wanna spend my weekend in Haiti or Costa Rica or Columbia or some random place out of town like Destin FL or visiting my mom in MIami. Ends up costing me a lot on airfare. Didnt have to spend on hotels since i have friends that live in those places. Ive gotten much better tho. Money got tight last year and I had to tone it down a bit.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
New York City wannabe like Chicago so much.

-skyscrapers
-bragging about having the best pizza
-that drill shyt they got
-copying kanye west's style of beats in a 2000's
-building the tallest building trying to have they own Willis tower
-having they whole population moving down south.
-Having a corrupt government

For real. Y'all some shark ass nikkaz

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

-skyscrapers

son...i've been to Chi....ya'll have a "Harlem Avenue"...:stopitslime:

who sharkin who?....:camby:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

-skyscrapers
-Having a corrupt government

son...i've been to Chi....ya'll have a "Harlem Avenue"...:stopitslime:

who sharkin who?....:camby:
:mjlol:@ both of these

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Nah you're wrong, Cleveland bit it, tried to put a little twist to it.. Detroit vs Everybody has been a saying in Detroit for years-it was about the black city vs white suburbs. The clothing line been out for years.
A homegrown label, the DETROIT VS EVERYBODY brand embodies the pride and unapologetic spirit of our beloved Detroit. Every item has been designed with love and crafted with care by Tommey Walker, a self-professed commissioned artist, brand manager and creative problem solver. Consider the DVE brand your official Detroit welcoming committee. We are the city; take us with you.

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

Fed up with the media''s continual bashing and lack of cultural recognition for the place that has contributed so much to the world and society, Walker originally envisioned a brand that could "rebuild Detroit''s image through the restored pride of Detroiters universally", so he founded our company. A simple concept with a powerful message is all it took for Detroit native Tommey Walker to be the first to inspire his city with the "Vs Everybody" message. The brand Detroit Vs. Everybody sought to unite the city of Detroit while politely flipping the bird to the rest of the world.

MOVING UP

colbert-pic.jpg
In 2012, Walker released the original successful "Vs. Everybody" collection. The city took to it immediately, and it has become a forceful movement in and around the city and country. With overwhelming success, DVE is continually growing and has attracted local, national and international credits. To date, Detroit Vs. Everybody has had countless media and press coverage and received airtime on a wide range of platforms including The Colbert Report, Fox 2 News Detroit, and American Idol while being modeled by host Keith Urban. The impact of the brand has even reached well into the world of sports, news and entertainment, and caught the attention of many celebrities including Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Big Sean, Drake, Nas and has licensed the mantra to Eminem and Shady Records for an ongoing "Shady Vs. Everybody" collaboration.

CELEBS-DVE-1.jpg

Last edited: