Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
DNkKmc6UIAAFQmR.jpg:small

DNkJ0byV4AALBMH.jpg:small

I said I fux with NY and this nikka neg me for it....that's a gotdamn shame.:stopitslime:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Hierophant

Like as I type this I'm leaving breakfast with one of the chicks I fukk with from New York who flew in last night

Between last night and right now shes already gotten on my nerves twice about complaining about shyt here in Atlanta not being like NY even tho every 2-3 months she text me about she wants to come to Atlanta

As I was typing my previous post she was bytching about grits here being different than that in NY. I was like "ok just send it back and be done with it" but she had to yap and yap and yap even tho the restaurant staff already told her " yeah just pick something else and we'll comp it" but no... she still wants to yap to prove her point about how different the grits is while people already told her just pick something else if she doesn't like it

Then there was last night. We were out at this reggae joint and then driving home around 2AM. We stopped by this Jamaican spot and she ask for a small jerk chicken and some festivals. The lady is like "that'll be $16.03". I see her reaction and she's about to say something and I just hand over my debit card for the lady to charge it. Homegirl still jumps in front asking the lady why it cost so much because in NY blah blah blah . Me and the lady step away so she can run the Debit card. Homegirl still hasn't let it go and goes to approach the other waitress to complain talking about why it cost so much and that "in NY yadda yadda yadda shyt cost like $5". I come back and said "look this isnt NY. It cost what it cost. You either want it or you don't. "

She was legitimately upset by the cost even though I told her to not worry about it and I got it. Still Even as we drove away with the food she was like "man I don't see what they charged us all this money for blah blah blah. In NY you can get that for $5 at the corner spot..yahda yahda "

It's a good thing I like her and the p*ssy is dope. Else I wouldn't invite her to come to town anymore.

$16 for some jerk? You can get that $5-$6 on Nostrand with a slice a cocoa bread. I would be tight too.:gucci:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Crowded, overpriced, and it stinks.

Pricing us out of everywhere now. Hate it
once they move all the black people out of the city, into the south, and the south experiences a new renaissance of black solidarity and culture, trust me, the same shyt will happen all over again.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
$16 for some jerk? You can get that $5-$6 on Nostrand with a slice a cocoa bread. I would be tight too.:gucci:
Again, it cost what it cost. I know it's overpriced. But i was more irritated with he not willing to let it go more than anything.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
She knew you was getting beat in the head. But it is what it is.

Nah you got violated.
The Caribbean and African spots down here be harsh when it comes to late-night. Once midnight hits ...

Like one of the Ivorian spot i like isnt a real restaurant but they sell good food there. Me and my homie from Ivory Coast go there all the time late nights after hanging out all night. The same whole-chicken platter with a side of attieke you get for $12 at 9PM is $20 at 3AM
It is what it is :manny:
Again i cant stress this enough, i hate hearing people complain thus why NYers tend to annoy me since they always have a complaint. So yes i know im making a big deal out of her complaining but i know it's my personal pet-peeve

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Caribbean and African spots down here be harsh when it comes to late-night. Once midnight hits ...

Like one of the Ivorian spot i like isnt a real restaurant but they sell good food there. Me and my homie from Ivory Coast go there all the time late nights after hanging out all night. The same whole-chicken platter with a side of attieke you get for $12 at 9PM is $20 at 3AM
Again i cant stress this enough, i hate hearing people complain thus why NYers tend to annoy me since they always have a complaint. So yes i know im making a big deal out of her complaining but i know it's my personal pet-peeve
You gotta haggle she coulda got you a discount too.Ya'll allow too much.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How was the presentation of the jerk? Was it all elegant and shyt or in a regular plastic container?