Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
as long as the CACs walking around crown heights/bed stuy getting it im for it

Lmaoo bro if that really does happen whole neighborhoods are getting locked up. Those areas are not for us no more.[/QUOTE]
Well we gotta make em for us again. Things can get bad real again.

Daps
But why are people from NY so angry, tho? Y'all seem to be so stressed and shyt. Mofoa remind me of my dad. Always be stressed and angry and in a hurry.

Edit: @September , @Blankthawtz , @NY's #1 Draft Pick , anyone?
Discernment bruh, we can read through ppl and don't have time for it. Some of us venture off to other states because of how bad the economy is and see worse in terms of ppl, culture and racism then reminisce of how we had it better back home. I'm trying to humble myself though.

Last edited:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
But why are people from NY so angry, tho? Y'all seem to be so stressed and shyt. Mofoa remind me of my dad. Always be stressed and angry and in a hurry.

Edit: @September , @Blankthawtz , @NY's #1 Draft Pick , anyone?

I just read an awesome quote few days ago that would answer this question perfectly but I didn't save it :snoop:

Pretty much the gist of it was that New Yorkers, like the city, are really fast pace. We aren't rude or mad, we're actually really helpful. If you need something, then ask. But if I can't do nothing for you, and you can't do nothing for me, then get the fukk out of my way so I can go on about my day. We got money to make and steps to take for the betterment of ourselves in this fast ass cutthroat city. So don't waste our time. We've got shyt to do b :yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The bolded is shyt unimportant people say to deflect from their unimportance.

People only attack important places and we bounced back mad quick. shyt we're the reason US went to war besides oil. No one cares to attack middle of nowhere America cause no one gives a fukk about them. But enjoy your natural disaters year round.

Nicca y'alls whole city is a natural disaster. LMAO

Fucc New York, your whole city is an accident.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You sound like a jiltted female. Change youe tampon bytch.

And you knowing when it's time for tampon changes makes you sound like the bleeding New York Puscy you must be.

Meanwhile your city is still boots, but if you love that chit that's your fault.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And you knowing when it's time for tampon changes makes you sound like the bleeding New York Puscy you must be.

Meanwhile your city is still boots, but if you love that chit that's your fault.
Was that even a setence? Ol yoda speaking ass nikka call me when your little encampment of a town discovers the English language.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i know you think it's funny
but for real it's repulsive as fukk

are you depressed¿
are you suicidal¿

what is it¿
something in your life ain't right for you to be as ugly as you are

Envy is a horrible thing, a creature that attaches to the soul and won't let go.