Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Idk but I hear the ppl are rude. Idk needa live there

We not rude, people are just fukking stupid.
And it's not just out of Towners that get it, natives do to.

You ever see someone standing in front of the turnstiles looking for their metro card?

My nikka, get the fukk out the way you holding everybody up looking for your shyt, MOVE.

I love my city. And every time I go elsewhere, I'm reminded why this is the best place in the world.
"we not rude. People are just fukking stupid"

6 steps forward. 1/2 dozen back:laff:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I went to NY about two years ago. I liked that there was ALWAYS something to do and you could find ANYTHING (as far as cuisine, entertainment, clothes, necessities) at any time. Interesting city overall.

What I don’t like are people from New York who think that they’re special just because they’re from NY. Smelled like urine everywhere, too. It’s an expensive city, but so is Vegas, Chicago, LA, etc., so I can’t knock the prices/expenses.

I like Mexico City (DF) better than NY. It’s bigger in population and size. I think there’s like 15 boroughs in DF. I just had more fun overall in DF than I did in NY. They’re both Megacities/Alpha Cities, so it all boils down to opinion and experiences.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I went to NY about two years ago. I liked that there was ALWAYS something to do and you could find ANYTHING (as far as cuisine, entertainment, clothes, necessities) at any time. Interesting city overall.

What I don’t like are people from New York who think that they’re special just because they’re from NY. Smelled like urine everywhere, too. It’s an expensive city, but so is Vegas, Chicago, LA, etc., so I can’t knock the prices/expenses.

I like Mexico City (DF) better than NY. It’s bigger in population and size. I think there’s like 15 boroughs in DF. I just had more fun overall in DF than I did in NY. They’re both Megacities/Alpha Cities, so it all boils down to opinion and experiences.
I gotta check out Mexico city :ohhh:
I love big cities too as i mentioned. Which is why i like being in New York except for the winters i was there for work.

Anyway like you it's New Yorkers that i dislike. Especially those who move elsewhere and all they do is complain about everything not being fair or being different.

But when it comes to the cost, NY is dumb expensive compared to the rest of the U.S. but when it comes to most expensive city ive ever been to i have to say London UK takes that crown in a landslide. Mind you , i flew, lodged, and was eating there all on the company dime and i felt guilty about it when i was filling my expense report. And out of our team at work i was known as the big spender of the crew because they'd send me somewhere for 3-4 days and my expense report will equal that of a coworker's 2 week stay at the same place :russ:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I gotta check out Mexico city :ohhh:
I love big cities too as i mentioned. Which is why i like being in New York except for the winters i was there for work.

Anyway like you it's New Yorkers that i dislike. Especially those who move elsewhere and all they do is complain about everything not being fair or being different.

But when it comes to the cost, NY is dumb expensive compared to the rest of the U.S. but when it comes to most expensive city ive ever been to i have to say London UK takes that crown in a landslide. Mind you , i flew, lodged, and was eating there all on the company dime and i felt guilty about it when i was filling my expense report. And out of our team at work i was known as the big spender of the crew because they'd send me somewhere for 3-4 days and my expense report will equal that of a coworker's 2 week stay at the same place :russ:

You’d like Mexico City, breh.
:myman:

I’ve heard that London was ridiculously expensive. I never really wanted to go to Europe, but if I do go it’ll be London and/or Paris. How did you like it over there, though?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nowadays, NYC is trying to be on some Mr. Belvedere shyt when it's a working class city. It's always been a working class city. It just so happen to become extremely popular to the point where they as in the political entities, mayor, real estate agencies, tourist board and etc are trying to attract all these yuppies and uppity ass suburban folks that basically don't want to work or can afford to basically do nada but be on vacation. They wanna turn working class areas into tourist attraction spots and suck out the culture and replace it with the same shyt they fled from the suburbs because thats all they know. Yoga studios, craft beer spots, coffee houses and etc. They want to move to somewhere like new York but can't handle the diversity and the inner city culture. It makes NO sense. Its funny because when someone who resembles the inner city culture even if they arent from there or are from the inner city and brings it to the suburb or the very same places where those very same folks come from, they get the :mjpls:treatment. You know, the cops get called on them, folks houses go up for sale to move to the next suburb, the town gets labeled unsafe even if it's not and etc etc. They pretty much let you know where youre at and how youre gonna behave on their turf. However, the natives know what's up and they keep the spirit of NYC alive. Then again, NYC is probably one of the most racist cities in America and always has been so take it as it is.

THIS....born and raised in NYC

Edub

Veteran
Daps
fukk NEW YORK CITY
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It's a lot of reasons:

All the bytches be stuck up and clown me when i be wearing fly shyt like Trues and POLO ASSN:martin:

Restaurants be mad extra with it last time I was there it took me an hr to get seated at the Ruby Tuesday's in Times Square, I was tryna take my mom somewhere fancy but she got bad knees and they didn't have nowhere for us to sit while we waited :pacspit:

Strip clubs too damn expensive who the fukk these girls think they are bytch I don't care what music video you been in :usure:

Everyone fukking rides the subway ain't nobody got cars and shyt broke motherfukkers :mjpls:

The bouncers at nightclubs is on some other shyt too they be letting dudes in who aren't wearing collared shirts. fukk I saw a dude in the club in joggers last time I was there, where the fukk is the sense of decorum

Drugs is way too strong I swear the dealers be tryna kill brehs what the fukk

Oh and also I don't appreciate how certain elements just be walking in the streets no problem in the business districts where serious people are trying to get things done and be productive members of society :mjpls:

Lines at Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is fukking retarded :huhldup:

Easily the WOAT city

:deadmanny:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You’d like Mexico City, breh.
:myman:

I’ve heard that London was ridiculously expensive. I never really wanted to go to Europe, but if I do go it’ll be London and/or Paris. How did you like it over there, though?
Man I loved London! Growing up when I saw the of European cities I'd love to visit I never thought of London until I actually got there and I was like woooooow!

shyt was popping. I met this cute little African Honey there who made me feel at home and shyt. But the way I f***** up is that I had my girl join me over there about 2 weeks after I got there .
Don't ever bring sand to the beach ,young lads :mjcry:
The Honeys in London be on fire.:banderas:
Anyway, when it comes to being expensive I have never ever seen anything like it. Mind you it was before brexit so At the time 1 pound equaled $1.63 American dollars

Last edited: