Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
But why are people from NY so angry, tho? Y'all seem to be so stressed and shyt. Mofoa remind me of my dad. Always be stressed and angry and in a hurry.

Edit: @September , @Blankthawtz , @NY's #1 Draft Pick , anyone?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Paz

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:damn:The timbs
Speaking if Times, just watching people walk in these things make me cringe :scust:
So uncomfortable and heavy!!! One of my NY chicks once fukked around and got me a pair of Timbs. I put them shyts on and walked around the house and told her to take that shyt back immediately. shyt cost $100 too and we're talking like...2007 or something.
Never understood how mofos walk around in construction boots all summer. It's so heavy like wearing a ball and chain around your ankles. Especially in the summer I bet them shyts smell:skip:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
But why are people from NY so angry, tho? Y'all seem to be so stressed and shyt. Mofoa remind me of my dad. Always be stressed and angry and in a hurry.

NYC is basically America's first melting pot....we got our gripes about one another regardless of race...gender...age.....maybe it stems from the amount of diversity but as New Yorkers we can all agree that it takes a while for us to trust somebody ESPECIALLY a tourist/out of towner...what ya'll see as "anger"..."stress" is really just us being cautious...we don't smile and say howdy and run up to mothafukkaz we don't know with a hug....naw i need to know u or see how u operate before i let u into my circle....the City trained u to know that the world is a ugly place and u can get got at any moment....i travel a lot...been lots of places and i'm always on guard just in case....i use to go back and forth to London too and almost smacked a nikka in the middle of Piccadilly Circus for gettin too close to my face to ask me the time....:birdman:

u get your street education from NY u will make it anywhere....:ufdup:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Speaking if Times, just watching people walk in these things make me cringe :scust:
So uncomfortable and heavy!!! One of my NY chicks once fukked around and got me a pair of Timbs. I put them shyts on and walked around the house and told her to take that shyt back immediately. shyt cost $100 too and we're talking like...2007 or something.
Never understood how mofos walk around in construction boots all summer. It's so heavy like wearing a ball and chain around your ankles. Especially in the summer I bet them shyts smell:skip:

tumblr_mlqanqkVnO1rfj8gjo1_4001.gif

see u ain't got a mans foot yet...u basically walkin on vaginas at the bottom of ya feet...:ufdup:

timbs are comfy as fukk....just the right weight for when u gotta run (any situation) and just the right strength to kick a mothafukkaz ass if need....on top of matchin with damn near every fashionable accessory....they good all year round....u ain't gotta be from NY to appreciate timbs but we did glorify rockin em....:manny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Funny tidbit. Detroit vs everybody was influenced by a reccord by Maino about New York Unity. Royce told him that when they were rappin on the phone.

Shout out to the D.
Detroit bit that shyt from a dude named Floyd who has a brand called "Ohio against the world"....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped the all black jawns for the season:mjgrin:

Nobody is wearing timbs like that in the summer. its all sneaks. and mens sizes cost $200

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

We're actually not angry, were just hungry. There's a difference.We live in permanent survival mode. So it makes us seem cold and self serving. When we just wanna win.

Detroit bit that shyt from a dude named Floyd who has a brand called "Ohio against the world"....

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
That's why we gotta start carrying box cutters and slashing faces to restore the feeling again