Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Then she must not have many prospects up here.:mjgrin: she a bbw huh?
Nah she's about 5'5 140 lbs tops. She's a light-skinned black Costa Rican. Pretty cute face, decent ass. A bit crazy but nothing too bad.

We met in Costa Rica when I worked there. She was visiting family. She was born here but her parents are from there so she pretty much considers herself black. We met in Costa Rica, hung out, smashed, and always kept in touch after she went back home. She comes down to Atlanta like 3-4 times a year. I also see her whenever my job sends me to NY.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
To many scammers
Yeah NYers seem to always got some hustle going on in.

Actually that's one thing I sometimes hate but also admire about NYers. They are hustlers, period. There's always a way around any obstacle they come across. Not much quit in them.
You gotta admire that about them :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Growing up all my life in NYC, I fukking hate it here....

Overcrowded... waiting in lines everywhere you go, things you want being sold out fast, people living on top of each other

Traffic.... horrible traffic, can't get anywhere at a decent time, buses/trucks taking up all the space on the roads, can't turn on red, pedestrians everywhere, too many traffic rules

Police... cops on every other block, street, corner... racists and there's too many cops and they all need something to do and will find any little thing to pick at you over

Pollution.... we're damn near the only city where trash bags are literally just sitting on the sidewalks on a daily basis... it's disgusting. Makes the streets stink. Adds to the rat/roach infestation.

Masculine women.... most of the feminine women aren't from NYC and just reside there now. These bytches talk and act like nikkas... I don't know about y'all but I like my girls girly

Expensive... can't catch a break with the rent prices, gas prices, bills, etc. You might as well just live with your folks until you can move out of state somewhere cheaper... cuz this shyt will just break your balls and drain you for all you got.

Horrible weather.... although this year has been decent, when winter comes it all turns to shyt. Every day is grey skies, dead trees, windy, and just muggy all around for most of the year. The weather is very bipolar. It can be a warm today, dead cold tomorrow, blizzard day after that, sunny after that, then rainy after that... all within the same week

I literally can keep going...

Same reasons why i moved :manny:

I was one month's rent from living in a shelter in the Bronx :mjcry:

So thankful I'm in the south...

Now I live like a Kang in a three bedroom two bath and garage home here in GAWGA :blessed:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn where do I start....
rats
bedbugs
the accents (trash)
the women (traaaaaaaaaaaash)
cost of living
everything old

I do fux with 24 hour Chinese takeout tho.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
cuz NY ain't everybody else....its NY v. Everybody.....:ufdup:

new-york-vs-everybody-hoodie-mens-hoodie.jpg

Sheeit - if it was NY vs. Everybody, y'all woulda been lost...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What id it with nikkas enjoying driving? That shyt is a waste of time and only for , truckers, cabbies, bus drivers and nikkas who ain't got shyt to do or nowhere to be in life. We move cause we have important shyt to do.

Case in point, this nonsense.
Driving is a leisure activity, but y'all don't know that.

NYC is a city our state has counties. That's like calling Africa a country. Boroghs were once individual cities that formed like Voltron to make the most important city in the country.

Every other metropolitan city is made up of individual cities too, y'all aren't special.

Maybe y'all call 'em boroughs because y'all are prairie dogs or something...

You went to one section of one borough in Nyc and now you're some how an expert on spacing in the city. You're a tourist so you do touristy things. Also much like the X-men mutantsie is a function of evolution. You all are behind.

I've been to NYC many times because I have family members that lived there.
When they had families and became civilized, they moved elsewhere to live like real people.
It's y'all that are behind...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
3. The same could be said about other City people. To each its own. But I'm glad to know we're on your mind that much

True...I could go on about certain folk from certain cities...
but you know why it isn't said as much?

Because people from other cities aren't outchea like "tell me why you hate my city??" like NYers do.
It seems like y'all have everybody else on your mind instead...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Case in point, this nonsense.
Driving is a leisure activity, but y'all don't know that.

Every other metropolitan city is made up of individual cities too, y'all aren't special.

Maybe y'all call 'em boroughs because y'all are prairie dogs or something...

I've been to NYC many times because I have family members that lived there.
When they had families and became civilized, they moved elsewhere to live like real people.
It's y'all that are behind...
Driving is only leasiure to slow people and old people who have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Those other "metro" cities must not be important hence why no one in the world talks about them. Call us when ya'll are on the world stage and more important than a pass through or a fly over.

Only people who leave are those that can't hack it. Everything else is an excuse.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Driving is only leasiure to slow people and old people who have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Those other "metro" cities must not be important hence why no one in the world talks about them. Call us when ya'll are on the world stage and more important than a pass through or a fly over.

Only people who leave are those that can't hack it. Everything else is an excuse.

This nicca talmbat "the world stage"...nobody gives a chit about that but y'all.

Thanks for flying over our cities, because we don't want y'all here.
It's better to be a "fly over" than a "fly into", word to September 11th.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This nicca talmbat "the world stage"...nobody gives a chit about that but y'all.

Thanks for flying over our cities, because we don't want y'all here.
It's better to be a "fly over" than a "fly into", word to September 11th.

The bolded is shyt unimportant people say to deflect from their unimportance.

People only attack important places and we bounced back mad quick. shyt we're the reason US went to war besides oil. No one cares to attack middle of nowhere America cause no one gives a fukk about them. But enjoy your natural disaters year round.