Coli bro gets rejected before he even opened his mouth

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope breh don't be in court like "Your honor, my client was not even in town when the crime took place.......knowhatimsayin'?"

It's giving public defender

listened to how that nikka talk... "you feel me" "nah im saying"

you want him defending you in a murder trial? 🤔

I'm sure he doesn't talk like that all the time :skip: he was most likely just trying not to come off as corny or square

If we're being honest a lot of women are pretty quick to throw a breh into that category.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm sure he doesn't talk like that all the time :skip: he was most likely just trying not to come off as corny or square

If we're being honest a lot of women are pretty quick to throw a breh into that category.
For his sake, I hope so, because like it or not, the way you articulate means a lot when trying to sway a judge and jury of likely 90%+ white people:pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
listened to how that nikka talk... "you feel me" "nah im saying"

you want him defending you in a murder trial? 🤔
Yea cause he gonna talk like that in court. U nikkas on here are pretentious as fukk. On top of that. The chick's were feeling him after he started talking. They tried to call him corny at first. A shorty up there matched wit a nikka who literally came there high as a kite.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For his sake, I hope so, because like it or not, the way you articulate means a lot when trying to sway a judge and jury of likely 90%+ white people:pachaha:
He ain't seen one second of law school...:heh:

Dudes so quick to call out black women lying or adding extras to shyt on this board yet they believe a nicca that talks like he barely graduated HS off rip.

Young dog can't dress and he's a lying ass nicca...:pachaha:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
to-you.gif

this dude on the left look like he the same age and none of the women popped they balloons... Face card 💳 matters !

JKruQNR.png
you got a lot to learn grasshopper. This is about the hoes wanting control. frirst breh is tall and got the dress a larger portion of these hoes like. they know they're going to have to compete. These some desperate hoes on this show shawty. they there for control of desperate men or men who can't get the women they want.