Coli bro gets rejected before he even opened his mouth

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn not this shyt again. You gotta dress up for your lifestyle. I know quite a few business owning 40+ dudes who dress just like that.

They work for themselves and don't have to worry about appearance like they got a work dress code and the women in their lives don't trip.

Truthfully if you have to adhere to some type of dress code to meet some appearance based value metric then you probably don't have financial freedom. Think about it long and hard.... :skip:
👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This, they don't wanna stray from the group.
Exactly. He even called it out. Son confidence was through the roof and I'm 99% sure he would've bagged most of them if it wasn't in relation to the game show. They didn't show u that them dumb ass chick's was popping balloons based on astrology and all kinda dumb shyt. The first nikka who went up there had ALL his shyt together and they popped on him cause they was on some follow the leader shyt and wanted to see what was up next.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Exactly. He even called it out. Son confidence was through the roof and I'm 99% sure he would've been most of them if it wasn't in relation to the game show. They didn't show u that them dumb ass chick's was popping balloons based on astrology and all kinda dumb shyt. The first nikka who went up there had ALL his shyt together and they popped on him cause they was on some follow the leader shyt and wanted to see what was up next.
Goofy ish.

All these type shows just allow you to observe how silly some people really are.

Also, you truly see why these people, regardless of how good they look, can’t keep someone with them smh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Goofy ish.

All these type shows just allow you to observe how silly some people really are.

Also, you truly see why these people, regardless of how good they look, can’t keep someone with them smh
nikka called out that chick with the white shirt right away. Asked her if she toxic. And explained why he asked her that. Son was extremely observant and had them chick's scrambling. Lol. They started getting mad cause he was talking to other women for so long.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not really

You: Excuse me

Her: Yes?

You: Do you mind if i get your number?
That's only a viable strategy for handsome gang. He is right by saying it's difficult.

Average gang and ugly have absolutely horrible odds doing that. Might literally run through 200 women to get a yes from that strategy within the general population of women. You also may get a yes, but not from a woman you actually want.

There is all sorts of things everyone that's not handsome gang gotta do to get a yes. This ranges from being a conversationalist, to being witty, to dressed to her niche type of dude, approaching at the right time, approaching in the right place, dealing with her friends, managing her emotions, etc . Game is a pretty complex thing.

Handsome gang can throw all of this into the trashcan and rely on their face card and then condescendingly say, "look , I did it. Just be yourself and say hi. See? It's easy". :troll:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
They honestly should have given breh chance solely for being a lawyer. Black , male lawyers are so few, that he might as well be a unicorn or lucky leprechaun talking to them. Every one of em should have been on the ground desperately trying to to stitch together their balloon pieces.

Rejecting him for His choice of hat or his "young vibes" are as silly as you rejecting a stack of hundred dollar bills cause they are wrinkled or have a lipstick stain. :snoop:

Had that been a group of any other ethnic group, then there wouldn't be single popped balloon in the room.
listened to how that nikka talk... "you feel me" "nah im saying"

you want him defending you in a murder trial? 🤔