Coli bro gets rejected before he even opened his mouth

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
i b et after they heard he's 27 and just graduated law school they would have picked up those balloon pieces and try and put back together

first chick is 34 and on some youtube tiktok dating show :picard:

looking for maturity and a breadwinner at 34 :mjlol:

They have their own money. They wouldn't care if you were a 3L with a 4.9 GPA LOL. If you don't make the cat itch then you lost.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
U know how many women automatically cut u off if you not wearing anything that’s immediately saying LOOK LOOK LOOOK AT ME …

Dude just graduated from law school and about to have a decent career..

He should be thankful they popped the balloon and literally get away from these type of shows..

Find u a decent sister like myron rolle and let these amanda seales type suffer from not finding a quality man

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Clicked on another one of them videos with another dude and the bytch said she popped her balloon cause he was wearing a hat. She said he was hiding something because a hat is a disguise :mjlol: bytch then what is all that makeup on your face? :comeon:

They just say the dumbest shyt. The things that women judge you for will never not be insane to me.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women don't owe men shyt.
They honestly should have given breh chance solely for being a lawyer. Black , male lawyers are so few, that he might as well be a unicorn or lucky leprechaun talking to them. Every one of em should have been on the ground desperately trying to to stitch together their balloon pieces.

Rejecting him for His choice of hat or his "young vibes" are as silly as you rejecting a stack of hundred dollar bills cause they are wrinkled or have a lipstick stain. :snoop:

Had that been a group of any other ethnic group, then there wouldn't be single popped balloon in the room.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to-you.gif

this dude on the left look like he the same age and none of the women popped they balloons... Face card 💳 matters !

JKruQNR.png

different show, I saw that, and alot of them were his kind/his lane.