Coli bro gets rejected before he even opened his mouth

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Clicked on another one of them videos with another dude and the bytch said she popped her balloon cause he was wearing a hat. She said he was hiding something because a hat is a disguise :mjlol: bytch then what is all that makeup on your face? :comeon:

They just say the dumbest shyt. The things that women judge you for will never not be insane to me.
That's why they always choose wrong and make poor decisions, these shows broadcast the superficial dumb shyt that matters to them

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure why any man would even go on a show like this. It's degrading.

Approaching women in general is difficult already but doing it in this context is just asking to be publicly humiliated for clout.

It's degrading. He showing up to a job interview and selling himself.

A valuable man would have women choosing him.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
i b et after they heard he's 27 and just graduated law school they would have picked up those balloon pieces and try and put back together

first chick is 34 and on some youtube tiktok dating show :picard:

looking for maturity and a breadwinner at 34 :mjlol:

Why are you even debating with her & trying to convince her

:mjlol:

She should be trying to convince Breh. You just got out of law school & you tryna wife up a 34 year old.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
i b et after they heard he's 27 and just graduated law school they would have picked up those balloon pieces and try and put back together

first chick is 34 and on some youtube tiktok dating show :picard:

looking for maturity and a breadwinner at 34 :mjlol:

“Red my mom’s favorite color as well”

Personality/“mouth piece” reversed that shyt quick :sas2:

:manny:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
He could've just thrown on some jeans, a clean T and some Timb's and at least kept a few balloons from popping before he said a word.

He showed up like he was actively trying to NOT get chosen.
Helped him avoid a lot of headaches. That situation is for pump and dumps real talk.......dating show love is an oxymoron

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
not really

You: Excuse me

Her: Yes?

You: Do you mind if i get your number?
I usually just say the most honest thing

Me: Hi excuse me
Her: uhh hi
Me: I just wanted to introduce myself. I noticed you and if I didn’t at least speak to you, that shyt would bother me for who knows how long. There’s nothing worse than thinking I should’ve said something when we may not even see each other again that would be tragic.

At that point, she’s had more than enough time to check you out in detail and can see how you carry yourself and how you speak. Getting a number is just a formality at that point.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
These shows make me laugh but it's also a interesting study.

I BET a good amount of money, if all the women weren't lined up beside each other, like you just had the guy go to each woman and their balloon 1 on 1, I know there wouldn't be as many popped balloons. Half these chicks just popping because the OTHER chick(s) popped theirs.

Let buddy had approach them on the street, half these women woulda thought they hit it big, buddy look 5'11-6'0+, a soon to be lawyer they woulda been calling they homegirl like "I think I got one"

This ish be funny.

First chick they spoke to couldn't even give a decent reason for popping the balloon and by the end they had to bring her a new one cuz she realized all that goofy ish she was talking was just that...talk. She damn near fell out cuz she was about to miss a blessing.

:mjlol:@ looking for "maturity" and "a leader" but you almost 35 on a social media "dating" game and popped a balloon cause the other girls did, make it make sense...

This ish ain't nothing but in-person clout chasing and ego boosting/crushing