Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just post your hand, sis.

We validated you as a female so let's make the cipher complete.
Don’t be concerned with validating me, I validate myself. Don’t get desperate with the pic parts - haven’t done so in 3 yrs and will not do so for Internet strangers. Pics are reserved for personal purposes and associates. But thanks- good looks. It’s all peace.

I posted my hand pic back in March 2018- should have been there. @Luke Cage and @BmoreGorilla were on that very thread in real time. You’re way late. Let me dig it up- I hand on my Mercedes wheel (lol) even took a pic of me going 65 down 95 with a time stamp. Black nail polish bc that’s my ish.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just post your hand, sis.

We validated you as a female so let's make the cipher complete.
You even missed my timed out side profile pic of my curly hair back in 2018 - I’ve been through this. Posted on the “coli ladies show us what you look like” thread - left my pic up for a few mins. Think big hair Zoe Saldana with darker skin and fuller lips. I’ve got big curly hair lmao - haven’t combed it since Covid. Deadass. I throw it in a bun for zoom meetings.
:mjlol::mjlol:

But y’all were too busy trying to expose me as a “hoax” every other week -
:stopitslime::mjlol:

Daps
@tuckdog

I feel like I've talked to so many brehs (and brehettes :mjlit:) by phone that I shouldn't have to do this

Plus, I've shown my face on @Elle Driver video call with other posters plus I posted my voice in the vocaroo thread along with me singing

Not to mention my baby pic as my avi

If yall don't know I'm black by now...:hhh:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You even missed my timed out side profile pic of my curly hair back in 2018 - I’ve been through this. Posted on the “coli ladies show us what you look like” thread - left my pic up for a few mins

But y’all were too busy trying to expose me as a “hoax” every other week -
:stopitslime::mjlol:

No, and don't you put falsehoods on me.

If you recall, me and you was cool as fukk back then, and I never questioned who you said you were.

I never saw no proof pics and really didn't care at that time.

I'm not here to flirt with females, so I didn't care what you looked like.

It wasn't until you started blacking on me out the blue that I started to pay attention to nikkas saying you never proved you was a female.

And instead of you pointing me in the right direction when I questioned you, you kept the beef going by saying you didn't have to prove shyt to me.

It's cool though, I'm off that now.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@surf @tuckdog @ElMorenoFeo809 see what happens when everyone respects boundaries and has mutual understanding without all of the puffery and fukkery. Come on in - group hug . I’m not out for y’all - it’s the cacs and racists.
ComfortableHelpfulCanadagoose-small.gif