Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dafuq are you tagging me for? I'm not posting shyt. I posted pics temporarily back in March and again I believe in June, or some timeframe over the summer. Enough to prove who i say I am. Not posting shyt else, Fuk that invasion of privacy and releasing specific details in here, I've also posted a link where some one had infiltrated a post on here, posted the thread, on a white supremacist site threatening to doxx me over at 4ch@@n referencing a comment I made. Not happening.. idgaf. I have a life outside of this. Too many cacs and c00ns on here waiting for that set up. I'm not as gullible as when I first started posting here in February where I feel forced into doing that and I've seen enough to know the reasons not to. People trying to geocache my location, doing Google investigations with alterior motives on my personal. Nah...I'd be stupid af to post up, don't need that type of attention, neither does my inbox.

If mods have an issue with "alts" or ip, or duplications, they have methods to verify ..been posting since February , it's now December...no evidence of me fraud trolling and not caught up with anyone in here, no solicitations, no exchange of services etc. Same can't be said of a lot of people on here. Matter of fact...hmmm...seems that females who do post pics without caution or thirst trap the site like an IG "dating " site free for all, get caught up doing the most and no longer post or don't bc of the embarrassment/exposals that came with it..

Fuk that weirdo @blaccbeard homo trolling for pics every week in here too.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dafuq are you tagging me for? I'm not posting shyt. I posted pics temporarily back in March and again I believe in June, or some timeframe over the summer. Enough to prove who i say I am. Not posting shyt else, Fuk that invasion of privacy and releasing personal in here, I've also posted a link where some one had infiltrated a post on here, posted the thread, on a white supremacist site threatening to doxx me over at 4ch@@n referencing a comment I made. Not happening.. idgaf. I have a life outside of this. Too many cacs and c00ns on here waiting for that set up. I'm not as gullible as when I first started posting here in February where I feel forced into doing that and I've seen enough to know the reasons not to. People trying to geocache my location, doing Google investigations with alterior motives on my personal. Nah...I'd be stupid af to post up, do my need gratitude of attention, neither does my inbox.

Fuk that weirdo @blaccbeard homo trolling for pics every week in here too.
I wasn’t asking you to post. I just wanted y’all to see this thread because I specifically remember the 3 of y’all going ham in the “ @Mike C exposal” thread calling everybody cacs and shyt. I remember you calling me a cac in a thread a while back. Well here’s your proof :manny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wasn’t asking you to post. I just wanted y’all to see this thread because I specifically remember the 3 of y’all going ham in the “ @Mike C exposal” thread calling everybody cacs and shyt. I remember you calling me a cac in a thread a while back. Well here’s your proof :manny:
That doesn't prove shyt as far as I'm concerned. I've called you a c00n before based on my opinion of some of your comments...sure. I call it for what it is bc it's a discussion. I may have been wrong on some issues but never called you a cac that i recall...bc there's no reason for me to think of you as a cac. (Edit- If I did, then i apologize bc I dont think of you as cac at this point based on my interactions with you throughout. ) Mickeymouse C is a certified white boy, I have no doubts about that in my mind. Mikey is not black , there's nothing for me to believe that hes black. There's a pattern with Cacs . No reason for me to think different. None at all.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
e98873835821993.jpg

iPOput60_o.jpg

We need some type of black tag after verification.
@Barnett114 make this happen!!
aDTh3tM.png

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
nah cuz its to easy for cacs to get their black pals or whatever to put their arm or hand out there and then we automatically assume that person is black cuz they got some "verification badge". I think we can tell easily by someone's post history. cacs always reveal themselves.
:mjpls:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm light skinned, a hand pic wouldn't work for me

:mjcry:

:patrice: Post your hand with something that only a black person would have in their house or a book on black nationalism, history, etc.