Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
ohhh cause rednecks say it wrong? well then eerything ethnic cacs say is a slur cause its mispronounced
Uhh purposefully mispronouncing an ethnicity or nationality is what white people do to show a lack of respect to them.

White folks have a history of this.

Indian - Injun
Portuguese - Portagee
Italian - Eyetalion

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Uhh purposefully mispronouncing an ethnicity or nationality is what white people do to show a lack of respect to them.

White folks have a history of this.

Indian - Injun
Portuguese - Portagee
Italian - Eyetalion
my point exactly:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Klay Thompson's stunt double

you're a-rabe, breh...:russ:

:troll:

negged, CRACKER!

Get yall jokes off

But pawgers beware, nikkas really feel like they can procreate with non black men and women and shyts all good because "black genes are stronger". My grandfather was a pawger and I can't get rid of that cac DNA. My wife is full black and my son came out looking just like me, thats 3 generations removed and that cac DNA still holding on like a disease.

:francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Get yall jokes off

But pawgers beware, nikkas really feel like they can procreate with non black men and women and shyts all good because "black genes are stronger". My grandfather was a pawger and I can't get rid of that cac DNA. My wife is full black and my son came out looking just like me, thats 3 generations removed and that cac DNA still holding on like a disease.

:francis:
:russ: self-hating arab

:troll:

Sidley

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Isn’t this site owned by a white man? Anyways, everyone here knows In black, but I don’t understand these threads.