Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No, and don't you put falsehoods on me.

If you recall, me and you was cool as fukk back then, and I never questioned who you said you were.

I never saw no proof pics and really didn't care at that time.

I'm not here to flirt with females, so I didn't care what you looked like.

It wasn't until you started blacking on me out the blue that I started to pay attention to nikkas saying you never proved you was a female.

And instead of you pointing me in the right direction when I questioned you, you kept the beef going by saying you didn't have to prove shyt to me.

It's cool though, I'm off that now.
Reading this - I understand. Ok - if that’s how you feel. I apologize for real, jokes aside. I admit that I can be a bit emotional with anger issues but like you said - I’ll put in the past if you do. Seriously if you have a grievance with me I would respect it if you pull me to the side (dm or whatever) then let it build up over something that can be resolved. You know I’m not a DM violator and I don’t solicit dudes in here but if you have real shyt to say to me about a reaction - I’ll listen. But not in front of crowd or trying to one up each other. We were cool. I appreciate that.

Since I’m giving out mea culpas there’s another poster who felt wronged @JQ Legend - you still mad at me?? My BX brethren.
17cd91c9ac21ea510b5ccf796baf3a01.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Reading this - I understand. Ok - if that’s how you feel. I apologize for real, jokes aside. I admit that I can be a bit emotional with anger issues but like you said - I’ll put in the past if you do. Seriously if you have a grievance with me I would respect it if you pull me to the side (dm or whatever) then let it build up over something that can be resolved. You know I’m not a DM violator and I don’t solicit dudes in here but if you have real shyt to say to me about a reaction - I’ll listen. But not in front of crowd or trying to one up each other.

And I feel that, but I try not to DM the females up here because I don't want y'all to get the wrong idea.

I fukk around and say shyt to get laughs in threads, but if I hit the inbox that's a little different.

The only females i've ever DM'd on here is blackpearl, after I saw her talking some Moorish history shyt and I wanted to speak with her about that because that's my shyt and I don't see many people up here taking that history seriously.

And also @HarlemHottie when I had her read my birth chart.

But you know I fukks with you.

We both can talk super slick to these nikkas because a lot of these nikkas up here is lame as fukk, and I enjoy watching other people put them weird nikkas in their place so I don't have to and always come off as the bad guy.

You could've hit my inbox when you saw me speaking on shyt you didn't agree with, but you attacked me publicly, so I'm going to return the energy the same way I get it.

It's all good though, sis.

You still my nikka even though you pluck my nerves sometimes.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No, and don't you put falsehoods on me.

If you recall, me and you was cool as fukk back then, and I never questioned who you said you were.

I never saw no proof pics and really didn't care at that time.

I'm not here to flirt with females, so I didn't care what you looked like.

It wasn't until you started blacking on me out the blue that I started to pay attention to nikkas saying you never proved you was a female.

And instead of you pointing me in the right direction when I questioned you, you kept the beef going by saying you didn't have to prove shyt to me.

It's cool though, I'm off that now.
Here’s the thread with my hand pic but I doubt it still shows - I’ll try to pull
Up from the cache
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-30#post-29765692

the comments
One hand on the camera, the other on the middle of the wheel going 64 mph :dead:
Please be safe. Snapping pics while driving 64mph brehettes:picard:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I've already named my terms
Ban bet with Nicholas

From what I can see, she's validated herself with terms before so she shouldn't have to answer to multiple nikkas.

But I haven't seen you prove anything.

I've seen suspect posts you've made so I can't give you the benefit of the doubt anymore.

It's not up to me though.

Don't think I'm forcing you to do anything.

I'm just telling you what it looks like from an outsider's perspective.

Right now, I can pull up her verifying she's a woman, but I can't see anything proving you're a man or black, so you're down right now and probably should be answering to a ban bet yourself.