Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GKaUcFVWwAENnHh.jpg

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wanted to cuss the bytch out, stalking my facebook page? Bringing up my son saying I'm trying to hide him. Who the fukk says some shyt like that, my son LIVES WITH ME. This bytch done lost her fukking mind, and worst part about it is she was like 'You don't remember me from such and such kickback?' and I had no idea who this bytch was. hoe sounded fukking crazy.
A nosy alcoholic coke head.

When u in a relationship its important to establish boundaries breh. Cause everybody in that chick life and their mama cokehead friend gone invite themselves into that relationship if u (and particularly is SHE )let them.

Fukk keeping the peace. If u serious about that chick start setting them boundaries now. Its on ya chick in this situation to be worried about keeping the peace. She gotta be made to understand u there for her, not her whole damn family and all of their friends.

How she responds should give u some idea as to whether or not ur chick can or will respect those boundaries and u can move accordingly.

That is some weirdo behavior and its clear this woman is intent on trying to start some drama in yo shyt. Remember that misery loves company.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You were supposed to throw on some music and bust out the cards and get smacked with aunty :dahell:

even go in the room and get that soft ass mattress rocking LOUD AF for aunty to hear :takedat:

instead you ran home to continue video gaming in peace and now got static with your girl cause you sensitive :francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You were supposed to throw on some music and bust out the cards and get smacked with aunty :dahell:

even go in the room and get that soft ass mattress rocking LOUD AF for aunty to hear :takedat:

instead you ran home to continue video gaming in peace and now got static with your girl cause you sensitive :francis:
So you gonna be cool with someone disrespecting you as a father? That makes me sensitive?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So you gonna be cool with someone disrespecting you as a father? That makes me sensitive?

how she disrespect you? she gave you a compliment first and foremost

I'm sure this wasn't the first time u were around aunty......

and then was playing with u drunk and high dawg late at night.....

you already said the kid was no secret for anyone....aunty was just fukking with you breh :mjlol:

I take it you were dead sober?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You 100% wrong. You had an easy out when she asked you a 2nd time. She would have understood you not bringing it up while everyone was there.

Should have just been honest the next morning as your keep the peace logic would have resonated. Go apologize to shorty man lol

“I worked hard to get my son, you know this. For ole girl to disrespect me was too much. I should have told you the truth when you asked me but I was really upset”

Don’t plagiarize me tho. Mix in ya own words too :pachaha:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I read this story and noticed that I can't relate at all. I have never dealt with a situation like this. The older females of women I dated acted mature and did not get inebriated around me. Times seem to have change though, so maybe this is something common these days.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
how she disrespect you? she gave you a compliment first and foremost

I'm sure this wasn't the first time u were around aunty......

and then was playing with u drunk and high dawg late at night.....

you already said the kid was no secret for anyone....aunty was just fukking with you breh :mjlol:

I take it you were dead sober?
Gave me a compliment about what? She called me a bad father to my face bruh. I honestly don't remember this broad, she don't really be coming around. The bytch wasn't fukking with me. Maybe you would of had to be there. Her nosy toxic ass sister even said I wasn't wrong. Idk, I was just tryna move past this and my girl keeping this bullshyt going.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You 100% wrong. You had an easy out when she asked you a 2nd time. She would have understood you not bringing it up while everyone was there.

Should have just been honest the next morning as your keep the peace logic would have resonated. Go apologize to shorty man lol

“I worked hard to get my son, you know this. For ole girl to disrespect me was too much. I should have told you the truth when you asked me but I was really upset”

Don’t plagiarize me tho. Mix in ya own words too :pachaha:
I fully understand I could have handled the situation differently, it's the fact she tryna be upset at me for being disrespected and trying to not start some shyt with her mama's friend(which could have pulled her mama into it) which got me like :dahell:.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fully understand I could have handled the situation differently, it's the fact she tryna be upset at me for being disrespected and trying to not start some shyt with her mama's friend(which could have pulled her mama into it) which got me like :dahell:.
Nah you don’t get it lol

She upset cuz you lied that 2nd time. If that’s your ride or die she expects you to tell her. Now you got it in her head you would lie over anything. She understands you felt disrespected but why not disclose that to her the next day so she can check mama homegirl or let her know. I’m sure she care about you & ya son. Now y’all being immature playing who gone give in first lol. Communication is one of the foundations of a strong relationship. Your lack of it has caused this domino effect.

You seem to be pretty open with us tho….

But you got it breh :hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She really not normally like this, Idk where this is coming from. We don't argue very often at all which is why I'm trying to figure out why she is choosing this situation where I am very clearly not in the wrong to try to make an argument out of it.
She around women and friends so you gonna see how she truly acts when comfortable

She shouldve been checking her momma weird ass friend for stalking or the other chick eavesdroppin

All you said was you rather leave than fukk up the situation to dramatic shyt. And you did and water under the bridge. Shes making it more dramatic than you wanted it to be. You left because youre grown enough to do it lol

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Nah you don’t get it lol

She upset cuz you lied that 2nd time. If that’s your ride or die she expects you to tell her. Now you got it in her head you would lie over anything. She understands you felt disrespected but why not disclose that to her the next day so she can check mama homegirl or let her know. I’m sure she care about you & ya son. Now y’all being immature playing who gone give in first lol. Communication is one of the foundations of a strong relationship. Your lack of it has caused this domino effect.

You seem to be pretty open with us tho….

But you got it breh :hubie:
I get this, but I also been in situations where I'd be pretty much asking a friend or my girl to choose, "them or me". I know it probably isn't directly like that, but that's how i see it sometimes and it could be my flawed thinking, and having to ask someone close to choose you or someone else feels a certain way.

Or maybe I just have this same communication problem OP has :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
She around women and friends so you gonna see how she truly acts when comfortable

She shouldve been checking her momma weird ass friend for stalking or the other chick eavesdroppin

All you said was you rather leave than fukk up the situation to dramatic shyt. And you did and water under the bridge. Shes making it more dramatic than you wanted it to be. You left because youre grown enough to do it lol
Crazy thing is my girl was sleep because she had to be at work at 630 in the morning and all this went down at midnight. I was just trying to be considerate of everyone else in the house and then trying to prevent more bullshyt down the road by just letting it go afterwards instead of telling her about her mama's disrespectful ass friend and this is what I get. Me and her ain't talked since lunchtime and I'm not about to apologize for none of this. I refuse to apologize for being disrespected, and then instead of starting a fight, being a grown up and just recusing myself from the situation and letting it go.