Coli brehs... 24 hrs in a hotel wit Beyonce or $25k

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Your social capital point was dumb as fukk. Why would someone turn down a guaranteed 25,000 just to be able to say they fukk Beyonce. How would you even prove it? Do you know what kind of resources multi-millionaires have in this country? You don't think they could make your ass disappear if you started causing too much trouble? Those of us who don't feel the need to brag about p*ssy knew which was the best option IMMEDIATELY. And I'm sorry I didn't realize you were 'clowning', I have this funny habit of expecting jokes to be funny :rudy:
If it can't be proven I'm taking the money....but if fukking her for 24 hrs is even an option, it seems likely proof shouldn't be hard to get

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spoken like a true virgin.

Lame ass nikka STFU. You probably too p*ssy to even attempt to have sex with somebody like Beyonce. A nikka like you would turn off the lights and then sneak out the room. Running through the lobby naked and shyt....

You probably the type of nikka posted up in the back of the club reading spam emails, pretending like you texting. :rudy:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lame ass nikka STFU. You probably too p*ssy to even attempt to have sex with somebody like Beyonce. A nikka like you would turn off the lights and then sneak out the room. Running through the lobby naked and shyt....

You probably the type of nikka posted up in the back of the club reading spam emails, pretending like you texting. :rudy:

Says the nikka that even acknowledges such a thing... :usure: :heh:

Anyways, p*ssy ain't THAT serious.

After you catch that nut...you'll be catching a cab home on YOUR ticket. Instead you could have taken that 25K and made it into at least 30-33K by the end of one year.

Stay slipping though... :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your social capital point was dumb as fukk. Why would someone turn down a guaranteed 25,000 just to be able to say they fukked Beyonce. How would you even prove it? Do you know what kind of resources multi-millionaires have in this country? You don't think they could make your ass disappear if you started causing too much trouble? Those of us who don't feel the need to brag about p*ssy knew which was the best option IMMEDIATELY. And I'm sorry I didn't realize you were 'clowning', I have this funny habit of expecting jokes to be funny :rudy:

Exactly.

I'm glad we got people like this dumbass who would rather smash a celebrity over a fat cheque.

It keeps real kneegrows out of their piss-poor circles of failure and misfortune. :pachaha:

Like I always say, I need some idiots around to make me look THAT much better out here in these streets. :whoo:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I could take some of that 25k and buy me a chick that is even badder than Beyoncé. Plus have plenty left over. No way should any sane person choose a piece of p*ssy over some money like this.