Coli brehs... 24 hrs in a hotel wit Beyonce or $25k

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
The 25 grand. I'd pay Beyonce the five grand whores like her usually charge and eat with the rest
MoiWfeC.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The OP asked a straight forward question: would you choose one or the other. The circumstances surrounding either of the choices wasn't specified. He didn't ask would you fukk Beyonce in a secretive affair where proof after the fact would be impossible...he simply asked if u would fukk her or take the money. Because of the open-endedness of the question it allows the reader to either interpret it however they choose (which can open loopholes) or simply answer the question...

I choose to interpret it in a way in which I can fukk her and use it to cash in (and that would likely be a lot more than 25k) which gives me everything I desire and more. In the event where none of that is a possibility, of course I'll take the money, but if I'm not told it isn't a possibility, it's in my best interest to assume it is. The idiot might be the one who doesn't consider abusing the question to maximize their best interest...

Why can't you be content with admitting you'd rather get ONE nut off over taking more money than you current have in the bank?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'mma tell ya'll a lil secret:

Beyonce is human. Her p*ssy feels just like every other bad chicks p*ssy.
a lot of nikkas have yet to realize this. All p*ssy feels the same, some are just more tighter/looser. I'm not giving up 25k just to fukk Beyonce...or any bad bytch for that matter. fukk that..

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Tough choice

Nah fukk it I'm takin the 25K!! :obama:

But you can get paid just to simply STFU about it :ohhh:

yeah gimmie some time to think
obamahmmw.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd take the 24 hours with Beyonce. Then I would write a book about it and I will include all the little details down to what I ate that day and what temperature the AC was on. After that, I would make the rounds on talk shows like Ellen to promote the book and earn some cash. After that, I would sell the rights to Warner Brothers and let Denzel star as me when they make the movie about it.