Coli brehs... 24 hrs in a hotel wit Beyonce or $25k

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: @ anyone not taking the 25K. I bet you 70% of y'all would bust in like 2 minutes top and roll over to the side like fml :snoop:

:umad:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce easily.

First of all... YOLO, and 25k aint no bread compared to having the :smugbiden: EVERY time someone mentions her name, for the rest of your life.

Secondly, no condom? :leon: So there is a good chance you could impregnate her and sue for child support and custody. Lawyers would be camped outside your house for this case.

Last and not least, who says after you lay it down she won't leave Jay for you? You don't know the intimate details of their lives. She could be looking for a way out. Isn't Jay more than a decade older? And she makes more than him.

You fools picking the $25 are short money.Salute to all the cerebral players in here.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
money money money is my intuition money over bytches such an easy decision

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm literally :laff: at the silly knee grows tambout pipin' her so good she'd get sprung and break you off money. Who in the fukk do y'all think you are? No, really...who in the fukk is you?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Id have beyonce getting ran thru by big money nikkas for 24 hours in that hotel and will be able to flip that 25K

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
If I could keep videos/pics as proof I'd take her.

Every time she on TV you be like :lolbron:. You'd bust sweet nuts for a good few months just off the memories :bryan:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Exactly.

I'm glad we got people like this dumbass who would rather smash a celebrity over a fat cheque.

It keeps real kneegrows out of their piss-poor circles of failure and misfortune. :pachaha:

Like I always say, I need some idiots around to make me look THAT much better out here in these streets. :whoo:
The OP asked a straight forward question: would you choose one or the other. The circumstances surrounding either of the choices wasn't specified. He didn't ask would you fukk Beyonce in a secretive affair where proof after the fact would be impossible...he simply asked if u would fukk her or take the money. Because of the open-endedness of the question it allows the reader to either interpret it however they choose (which can open loopholes) or simply answer the question...

I choose to interpret it in a way in which I can fukk her and use it to cash in (and that would likely be a lot more than 25k) which gives me everything I desire and more. In the event where none of that is a possibility, of course I'll take the money, but if I'm not told it isn't a possibility, it's in my best interest to assume it is. The idiot might be the one who doesn't consider abusing the question to maximize their best interest...