Coli brehs... 24 hrs in a hotel wit Beyonce or $25k

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
ive had more sex than i know what to do with. far from a "no p*ssy getting nikka", quite frankly...and ill still consider it, atleast for a couple mins even if i did choose the money in the end

its not even about the p*ssy....its about doing some elite shyt..its easy to say its only p*ssy but in the real world its not. its deeper than that

Nah breh thats YOUR world

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
As bad as Beyonce' is, I would take the cash. $25k would do a lot more for me and my family than a night in Bey. Can't say it wouldn't be nice though.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Beyonce if it's a guranteed positive pregnancy.....
my tell all book deal for.
'My night with beyonce and the love child we made'
would make me a instant millionare and I could hand
jay some shyt that would make ether look like sunshine.
:shaq:

other than that give me that money.....aint no p*ssy worth money.
2n7jhps.jpg

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Im taking the 25k Putting 3/4 of the money down on student loans and then taking a vacation after this summer semester.

Dudes need to remember to some people shes a dime... But to everybody else in Houston shes just another average houston female that got famous

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
25k homes. you could work out a lot of different better scenarios with that than being couped up with some chick for 24 hrs. shes fine but 25k is finer

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah breh thats YOUR world
perhaps, but who's world is realer? mine or yours...?

I'm not saying Beyonce's p*ssy >> 25k...im saying if you take into consideration Beyonce's status and how unlikely it is for any man to smut her out for 24 hrs is...it can be argued that, historically speaking, being the man who did that is at least worth as much as 25,000, which is only half of the average american yearly salary..

I understand this is the coli and you wanna simplify it to 'p*ssy vs. money' but in the real world it does mean something to get in places the vast majority of men wanna be but can't go in their wildest dreams. I'm not saying I would choose this over an instant 25 grand...I'm saying I would think about it. And if you don't, it's because you're myopic

but maybe im getting too deep for nikkas :heh:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
perhaps, but who's world is realer? mine or yours...?

I'm not saying Beyonce's p*ssy >> 25k...im saying if you take into consideration Beyonce's status and how unlikely it is for any man to smut her out for 24 hrs is...it can be argued that, historically speaking, being the man who did that is at least worth as much as 25,000, which is only half of the average american yearly salary..

I understand this is the coli and you wanna simplify it to 'p*ssy vs. money' but in the real world it does mean something to get in places the vast majority of men wanna be but can't go in their wildest dreams. I'm not saying I would choose this over an instant 25 grand...I'm saying I would think about it. And if you don't, it's because you're myopic

but maybe im getting too deep for nikkas :heh:

:wtf:

whose world is realer? really? I dont know any n!gga off the coli that would trade 25k to sleep with beyonce, man wtf are you talkin about?

maybe your just the type that does things for bragging rights, or for status? Im not that type. I do things that make sense. yes I have tricked on p*ssy before which im not proud of.. but there is no way in hell Im choosing to sleep with beyonce over $25,000 when I got real women out here who want to fuk.

your basically a groupie. all those b!tches who go around trying to sleep with rappers and atheletes are on the same sh!t your on

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:wtf:

whose world is realer? really? I dont know any n!gga off the coli that would trade 25k to sleep with beyonce, man wtf are you talkin about?

maybe your just the type that does things for bragging rights, or for status? Im not that type. I do things that make sense. yes I have tricked on p*ssy before which im not proud of.. but there is no way in hell Im choosing to sleep with beyonce over $25,000 when I got real women in the real world who want to fuk.

your basically a groupie. all those b!tches who go around trying to sleep with rappers and atheletes are on the same sh!t your on
cut the groupie shyt out...you dont even know what i would pick. i didnt officially answer :youngsabo:

all i did was play devil's advocate in the face of the 'money>p*ssy' herd cux thats what it is...taking the convo in a deeper,smarter direction, but you clearly aint built for that...

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
cut the groupie shyt out...you dont even know what i would pick. i didnt officially answer :youngsabo:

all i did was play devil's advocate in the face of the 'money>p*ssy' herd cux thats what it is...taking the convo in a deeper,smarter direction, but you clearly aint built for that...

:wtf::wtf:

whats deeper or smarter about fuking beyonce instead of taking 25k??? :laff: thats probably the worst investment any human being can make. theres absolutely no return and your forking out 25k for what? 24 hours of pleasure? talk about depreciation :pachaha:. there should be no devils advocate or debate here.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

whats deeper or smarter about fuking beyonce instead of taking 25k??? :laff: thats probably the worst investment any human being can make. theres absolutely no return and your forking out 25k for what? 24 hours of pleasure? talk about depreciation :pachaha:. there should be no devils advocate or debate here.

Sex with Beyonce with no restrictions is worth ALOT more than 25k. You would be the second confirmed person to ever hit that. For all we know, Blue Ivy could be a test tube baby, so you might be the first.

TMZ would break you off a milly just to hear the details. Bring in pics and a video and now you have the most famous dikk in the world.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sex with Beyonce with no restrictions is worth ALOT more than 25k. You would be the second confirmed person to ever hit that. For all we know, Blue Ivy could be a test tube baby, so you might be the first.

we not talkin about schemin to get more paper...

we talkin about choosing 25k or the pleasure of hitting it for 24hrs

if you talkin about scheming, then yeah id smash..but for money reasons...not for bragging rights :ufdup: