Coli brehs... 24 hrs in a hotel wit Beyonce or $25k

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
25K. Though if B was nude and smelling fresh in the hotel room and the 25K was right next to her and I had walk in and choose, pretty sure I would change my mind, say "screw it" and smash. :manny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Money is not everything. I would do Beyonce. Heck, just the publicity and appearance fees from being around a celebrity would be over $25K, then the bragging rights.

Not a lot of people get to, get with, Beyonce.

It would be a right of passage to hollywood type ladies.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This is an easy one...24 hrs with Beyonce.

Hit it way big for 2 hrs, eat some room service and take a nap in it for 2 hrs, and spend the rest of the time convincing her we could do it like that there forever if she drop that Jay and get wit' dis. Booyow, that's much more than $25K.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Niqqas hella stupid homie.

Beyonce got a rep to protect from oprah to obama and her image is portrayed has a good faithful woman... Her azz would do anything to protect that shyt... bytch would probably start a business for me and buy me a jet.

and u dumb nikkas taking 25K and buy the end of the month the money is gone on bills and college loans

SOMEBODY SUSPEND THESE NIQQAS ACCOUNTS
:deadmanny:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok my first thought was 25k easily. but giving it some more thought, i could make it worth it, i can bust a whole lot in 24 hours. and not only that, but i definitely aint throwing 25k away just for some p*ssy, so if i was to take the beyonce option i would have to be on some straight up rough sex shyt, im talking anal, choking her out, pulling her hair, biting her, smacking her face, titty fukking, skeeting in her eyes, all types of crazy shyt and really break her down. if i could do that, shyt maybe id take beyonce.

but on the other hand, shyt, its 25k.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LOL at all these nikkas using these situations just to defend their ignorance...I'd love to dive in B and all but if I have a guarantee that could fix a good amount of my problems Imma do that.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
give me the 25k....she ain't even all that! + she looks boring in the bedroom...like her cooch would be dry and she wouldnt spit on the dikk enough...fukk her