Supporter
Daps
bout $45K
rent is $5K annually
heat and electric is about $800 annually
Cellphone is about $800 annually
debt is $2K annually
cable and internet are $216 annually

no kids. own my own car outright. drive a company car to and from work so don't spend shyt on gas. so out of that $45K living expenses add up to like $8.5K and the rest that's left over i just blow on bullshyt.

:wtf: how?? And I'm in MI

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
384,000. I file 1099. After paying taxes, investments, insurance, 401k etc that number lowers. Fed's don't eat off my side hustles, gigs. :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna call ducktakes but my primary job is system engineer at a hospital. I make slightly over 80k and I'm the lowest paid engineer in our department. I'm salary though so my hours a pretty lax.

I also do Helpdesk on the weekends and some afternoons at another hospital nearby. I only make 24/hour there but I can't get unlimited OT. I've yet to every hit 40 hours tho, I'm usually 20-24 hours. I make around 1100 before taxes there.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What kind of small business? It must be Doing well assuming your cousin and uncle make the same as you if not more.

Export/IMport business...it has its ups and downs..some months we make alot and some we dont...uncle makes the same cousin makes less...we have some big accounts..we had an account with the US govt to send military equipment to diff locations and we do exclusive work with some celebrities that pays well (Russell Peters,Ryan Reynolds)

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:russ:

Lemme guess, you refuse to talk out how to make that much legal money in front of low life negros :troll:

I've spoken about it vaguely but I sought god and he blessed me. I also work for a venture capital firm. I've posted pictures of my personal vehicles and backyard.