Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The media (especially cable news) is terrible but you can't put this entirely on them.

Nothing whatsoever would convince Trump supporters that he was capable of wrongdoing regardless of how the media presented it.

Nah, don't worry about the Trump supporters. Those are the 35 to 40 percent who will proudly answer those polls stating their support and pledging their votes to him. The people you worry about are Trump Sympathizers; people who will hold their nose and vote for him as long as they can justify it in their minds.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
All we know is Trump will continue to shyt the bed between now and election day.

The repubs will stay quiet.

The dems will eat each other.

We may be stuck with this a$$hole.

Prepare and plan bruhs.

A third party candidate is what really puts us in jeopardy of him getting re-elected. Otherwise it's difficult with 47% or less of the electorate to get enough electoral college votes. People like Jill Stein f*cked us in 2016.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
A third party candidate is what really puts us in jeopardy of him getting re-elected. Otherwise it's difficult with 47% or less of the electorate to get enough electoral college votes. People like Jill Stein f*cked us in 2016.
Lazy talking point. Gary Johnson got far more votes than Jill Stein in 2016.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Interesting because MSNBC is starting to paint the narrative that Democrats could when more of the popular vote than in 2016 and still lose the EC.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Russia will be a topic again closer to elections when election interference tensions begin to run high.

Makes sense. I just hope it's highlighted how serious the consequences are and not into another story on Trump's deranged tweets ABOUT the renewed focus.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Interesting because MSNBC is starting to paint the narrative that Democrats could when more of the popular vote than in 2016 and still lose the EC.
I don't think that is mathematically possible unless there is another candidate who can take votes from the Democrat.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Johnson drew votes away from Trump, not Hillary. Stop playing dumb.
Actually, he still has an argument.
All polling data showed that when 3rd party candidates were included Clinton's margin of support decreased.

Considering this skew was around 1 percent and Trump won by roughly 80k votes l'm not sure your position is valid.
:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think that is mathematically possible unless there is another candidate who can take votes from the Democrat.

It's easily possible. The Dem could just win by even bigger margins in blue states but still narrowly lose the swing states.

Whether that's probable, I'm not sure, but it's not that far-fetched.