Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
AND JUST LIKE THAT...HE CALLS OFF THE ICE RAIDS

Elect a pop shyt apologize president, meth head cac brehs
What the fukk is he doing? Calls for Iranian airstrikes and then cancels them. Calls for ICE raids, and then cancels them. He’s looking weak as shyt with this cry wolf nonsense. It’s time to just call his bluff. I don’t see the strategic benefit of what he’s doing, other than gaslighting

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
You've been on the Coli so long you think it's real life.....

There is a lot of decent discussion here politically. But most of it swings to the extremes which isn't how the real world works. Much of it swings towards seeing every single thing seen through the lens of race. Average voter isn't doing that. You need someone mid to left. Nation at large isn't crazy about far left policies. Nation at large is unconfortable about reparations discussions. Don't get me wrong I think that's fukked up but are folks really holding their breath for reparations to get a foothold politically? That's an unpopular opinion here but.....some of you need to get out and have some honest face to face political discussions. Anybody too gungho about reparations won't beat trump. Need that independent appeal.

All I and many voters really care about is beating trump. The Silent Majority is still out there and even though the economy isn't as strong as many think the average voter doesn't give a shyt about details. If the news says the economy is good it's great. If they halfway support trump they'll lay that at his feet.

You are not getting trump out by running someone running on reparations and free college. Those are issues for 2024 and beyond after this country gets this basket case out of office and gets some solid footing. Sorry. Stop being selfish. Life isn't fair. I have love for this place but politically it's practically a parody half the time. That's the honest truth.

Bruh, Progressive Democrats wanna gift wrap this next election to Trump. Just like they did in 2016 wit Bernie n Hilary.

:russ:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If all "you and many voters really care about is beating Trump" then you better be ready to fall in line and vote for a progressive candidate if (hopefully) one is selected to run against Trump.
And if we don’t, what will y’all do? Sit it out or vote for a gotdamn gorilla like y’all did the last time? Y’all want the perfect candidate that also sees the world the way y’all see it and run it the way y’all want it to be. This utopia won’t ever exist. Difference between R’s and p*ssy ass Dem base. You let your moral compass get in the way in a system and people who themselves are morally bankrupt

Daps
And if we don’t, what will y’all do? Sit it out or vote for a gotdamn gorilla like y’all did the last time? Y’all want the perfect candidate that also sees the world the way y’all see it and run it the way y’all want it to be. This utopia won’t ever exist. Difference between R’s and p*ssy ass Dem base. You let your moral compass get in the way in a system and people who themselves are morally bankrupt

Excuse me sir, but I couldn't help but notice that you still didn't answer the question.

:ufdup:

If a progressive wins will you be ready to fall in line?

If the answer is yes, this entire back and forth the past few pages has been all for nothing.

If the answer is no, then hopefully you can finally admit that moderates lost us the presidency in 2016 and are willing to let their apathy and complacency cost us the white house in 2020.

:troll:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is he doing? Calls for Iranian airstrikes and then cancels them. Calls for ICE raids, and then cancels them. He’s looking weak as shyt with this cry wolf nonsense. It’s time to just call his bluff. I don’t see the strategic benefit of what he’s doing, other than gaslighting
Somebody else is pulling the strings, but who?

Daps
Bruh, Progressive Democrats wanna gift wrap this next election to Trump. Just like they did in 2016 wit Bernie n Hilary.

:russ:
Quoted for reference when Biden doesnt get the nomimation and all you posters that teeter on the edge of self-awareness start saying the Dem nominee can't beat Trump so you won't be voting

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Yeah. Well there's at least an hour of footage of Biden creepily if not inappropriately touching women and children.

Grab 'em by the p*ssy in chief got elected by having assault, infidelity, and worse as part of his platform. There's no video or audio evidence. So, :yeshrug:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah. Well there's at least an hour of footage of Biden creepily if not inappropriately touching women and children.

Grab 'em by the p*ssy in chief got elected by having assault, infidelity, and worse as part of his platform. There's no video or audio evidence. So, :yeshrug:.
:mjgrin: maybe you're a part of the problem