Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're saying the media rightfully doesn't cover Trump's rap allegation because there isn't video.

How often is there video of rape? :DolphTF:

I'm saying the media knows by now that no one cares. He got elected on p*ssy grabbing. His minions are gonna say something like, "he misspoke, he was joking, it was a long time ago and who remembers every passerby you say hi to". And his base will say, "yeah" and shrug it off. Unless, there's some compelling evidence, audio or video, no one is gonna care. Not even the media.

As far as Bill Cosby goes, next time the media goes after our own, we know better than to follow suit.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah. Well there's at least an hour of footage of Biden creepily if not inappropriately touching women and children.

Grab 'em by the p*ssy in chief got elected by having assault, infidelity, and worse as part of his platform. There's no video or audio evidence. So, :yeshrug:.

Rape is hard to prove even in the favorable of conditions. A certain amount of he said she said will be involved.

Clinton lied under oath about a consensual sexual relationship but an audio tape and stained dress did him in.

Trump is and was an a$$hole but he ran in the New York circle full of types like him. But I doubt any of the women accusing him thought the country at large would hand him the presidency.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Rape is hard to prove even in the favorable of conditions. A certain amount of he said she said will be involved.

Clinton lied under oath about a consensual sexual relationship but an audio tape and stained dress did him in.

Trump is and was an a$$hole but he ran in the New York circle full of types like him. But I doubt any of the women accusing him thought the country at large would hand him the presidency.

Exactly. Now that that has happened and he's gotten away with all manner of alleged crimes is anyone under the belief that this accusation is gonna be any different? Like I said, there has to be more than an accusation to make this stick and be news.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Exactly. Now that that has happened and he's gotten away with all manner of alleged crimes is anyone under the belief that this accusation is gonna be any different? Like I said, there has to be more than an accusation to make this stick and be news.
That’s not a valid reason to vote for Trump

Aren’t you the ados guy who thinks immigration is a papist conspiracy?

smh

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
After almost two years of non stop coverage it seems like Russia is old news. Sad because even without the smoking gun people expected that report was enough to hang Trump but the media was content to just display hurt feelings instead of truly trying to educate the public on why this is a dangerous man we have in office......but news has been more opinion of fact than actual fact for a long time so a scandal so large it should have ended the Presidency is relegated to little more than one long Trump story of many. Sigh.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
And if we don’t, what will y’all do? Sit it out or vote for a gotdamn gorilla like y’all did the last time? Y’all want the perfect candidate that also sees the world the way y’all see it and run it the way y’all want it to be. This utopia won’t ever exist. Difference between R’s and p*ssy ass Dem base. You let your moral compass get in the way in a system and people who themselves are morally bankrupt

I'm not a part of the Dem base. Try again.
I also don't like the p*ssy ass moves Dems routinely make.
And nothing would be more p*ssy than choosing Biden because he's "safe." What is his platform? What does he stand for?

Excuse me sir, but I couldn't help but notice that you still didn't answer the question.

:ufdup:

If a progressive wins will you be ready to fall in line?

If the answer is yes, this entire back and forth the past few pages has been all for nothing.

If the answer is no, then hopefully you can finally admit that moderates lost us the presidency in 2016 and are willing to let their apathy and complacency cost us the white house in 2020.

:troll:

He's not going to answer the question because he can't. The expectation is for people who favor progressive dems to fall in line and support Biden, but this expectation doesn't go both ways.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
After almost two years of non stop coverage it seems like Russia is old news. Sad because even without the smoking gun people expected that report was enough to hang Trump but the media was content to just display hurt feelings instead of truly trying to educate the public on why this is a dangerous man we have in office......but news has been more opinion of fact than actual fact for a long time so a scandal so large it should have ended the Presidency is relegated to little more than one long Trump story of many. Sigh.
Russia will be a topic again closer to elections when election interference tensions begin to run high.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Only so long a story can dominate especially when Trump is constantly changing narratives, we have the border situation, Iran now and impeachment and the all these dems running for prez. Always something to pivot to. The Mueller report is done, so of course the Russia news is gonna die down.

If people cannot understand why Trump is dangerous by now then it's too late anyway.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The media (especially cable news) is terrible but you can't put this entirely on them.

Nothing whatsoever would convince Trump supporters that he was capable of wrongdoing regardless of how the media presented it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
this is one of those things that just makes my head spin.
that whole Helsinki visit was an absolute shyt show.
Recent House subpoenas and requests for testimony are hinting at Trump destroyed the translated notes from his various meetings with Putin. That would be a big deal if proven to be true.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of those things that just makes my head spin.
that whole Helsinki visit was an absolute shyt show.

Crazy right?

People are going to look back at this (assuming this country doesn't devolve into a dystopian overtly white nationalist quasi dictatorship) and be like:dwillhuh:

I mean it would be one thing if he just straight up lied.

"Mr. President, we're hearing reports that during the one on one meeting, you made assurances to Putin that you''ll do whatever is necessary to end the Mueller probe"

"Fake news, didn't happen"

At least then, we couldn't say with 100% certainty what actually happened.

But this mfer pulled the "nah that's not what I said" the day AFTER. When he very clearly said it. On live TV. In front of billions of people. :lolbron: