Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Biden ain’t inspiring shyt. You think that old ass out of touch cac gonn make people wanna come out and vote?
You've been on the Coli so long you think it's real life.....

There is a lot of decent discussion here politically. But most of it swings to the extremes which isn't how the real world works. Much of it swings towards seeing every single thing seen through the lens of race. Average voter isn't doing that. You need someone mid to left. Nation at large isn't crazy about far left policies. Nation at large is unconfortable about reparations discussions. Don't get me wrong I think that's fukked up but are folks really holding their breath for reparations to get a foothold politically? That's an unpopular opinion here but.....some of you need to get out and have some honest face to face political discussions. Anybody too gungho about reparations won't beat trump. Need that independent appeal.

All I and many voters really care about is beating trump. The Silent Majority is still out there and even though the economy isn't as strong as many think the average voter doesn't give a shyt about details. If the news says the economy is good it's great. If they halfway support trump they'll lay that at his feet.

You are not getting trump out by running someone running on reparations and free college. Those are issues for 2024 and beyond after this country gets this basket case out of office and gets some solid footing. Sorry. Stop being selfish. Life isn't fair. I have love for this place but politically it's practically a parody half the time. That's the honest truth.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

There is a lot of decent discussion here politically. But most of it swings to the extremes which isn't how the real world works. Much of it swings towards seeing every single thing seen through the lens of race. Average voter isn't doing that. You need someone mid to left. Nation at large isn't crazy about far left policies. Nation at large is unconfortable about reparations discussions. Don't get me wrong I think that's fukked up but are folks really holding their breath for reparations to get a foothold politically? That's an unpopular opinion here but.....some of you need to get out and have some honest face to face political discussions. Anybody too gungho about reparations won't beat trump. Need that independent appeal.

All I and many voters really care about is beating trump. The Silent Majority is still out there and even though the economy isn't as strong as many think the average voter doesn't give a shyt about details. If the news says the economy is good it's great. If they halfway support trump they'll lay that at his feet.

You are not getting trump out by running someone running on reparations and free college. Those are issues for 2024 and beyond after this country gets this basket case out of office and gets some solid footing. Sorry. Stop being selfish. Life isn't fair. I have love for this place but politically it's practically a parody half the time. That's the honest truth.
Did the pragmatic woman win in 2016?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Again, notice that none of this is about Biden's platform. None of it details how Biden is going to be good for America. People are just expected to fall in line.

The focus should be on selecting the best candidate and then on driving voter turnout. 2014 had awful voter turnout, 2018 was one of the highest in like 100 years. If we see any substantial leap from 2016 to 2020, Trump getting drowned the fukk out in a blue wave. How do you reach the people who don't vote? By rolling out Joe Biden!?:gucci:

If all "you and many voters really care about is beating Trump" then you better be ready to fall in line and vote for a progressive candidate if (hopefully) one is selected to run against Trump.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’ve had face to face conversations with Florida voters I phone banked and canvassed for Andrew gillums campaign last year. Whoever wins the nomination on the dem side I will fall in line and vote for them. With that said Biden is not my preference. People are saying warren is a woman and looks frail but besides Bernie she’s the only one out here laying out policies that benefit all Americans and doing with conviction. Hilary was not far off from beating trump and like many have pointed out here trump has lost voters( see midterms) I believe whoever wins the nomination has to run a complete campaign I’m talking about television ads, interviews, emails, social media. Street game, touring etc. they need to be on point with their messages and be ready for debates.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Opening statement he quote's from the book, "Lost Tyc00n", Ivana Trump stated to investigators under oath that Trump started attacking her and pulling out her hair, upset about his own surgeons job on his hair transplant. Trump ended it with raping her she states. - Over some hair? This piece of shyt. :picard:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

This reads like something that could have been used against an unpopular president who embarrassed the country with unlawful detentions and middle eastern conflicts of interest named GW Bush.

Let’s just put this robot named Kerry up against him! He lost the popular vote last time.Silent majority of people just hate Bush so much it doesn’t matter who is on the other side. Bush is a ineloquent idiot!

Last edited: