Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What position is Huckabee leaving? She hasn’t performed the job of press secretary in many months. Her leaving is changing absolutely nothing. Nothing :mjlol:

Also, this news being released now is suspect. Are they trying to change the narrative about Trump’s foreign help shyt, or are they covering up Conway? Remember, the administration admitted that they will use resignations as a way to change narratives. :francis:
You are my now my favorite poster. You get it!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
CNN would be committing suicide.
I wouldn't watch them because of Paris Denard and Jeffrey Lord. So glad i dropped them.

I didnt even know they were gone...they and a few others were the reason I stopped watching. They let them go on tv, lie and then I'd have to watch a shouting much between the commentators loudly explaining how what they said was a lie.

If anything, she'll go to Fox

They want to appear fair and balanced so who knows. They hired Sarah Isgur who is GOP operative as their political editor so I dont trust their judgement.

And evidently its true that she wants to be Gov. of Arkansas. I bet she'd win in a landslide, those hicks would love that big bytch down there.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What position is Huckabee leaving? She hasn’t performed the job of press secretary in many months. Her leaving is changing absolutely nothing. Nothing :mjlol:

Also, this news being released now is suspect. Are they trying to change the narrative about Trump’s foreign help shyt, or are they covering up Conway? Remember, the administration admitted that they will use resignations as a way to change narratives. :francis:
This Hucakabee news won't even be news by the morning.

The conway and foreign help news ain't going anywhere for at least 48 hours.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ya trippin.....Huckleberry Hound too ugly n fat for networks to plaster her hideous mug on tv every night. Plus she ain’t a blond.

:mjlol: at her having a tv career.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
The Hill
19 hrs ·
Hours after President Trump said he'd listen if a foreign government gave him dirt on a political opponent, former CIA Director John Brennan slammed the president: Trump "is undeserving of any public office, and all Americans should be outraged."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Brennan slams Trump after ABC interview: Unfit to be president a 'gross understatement'
"This is just the latest example..."
What’s the point of these stories

Feel like I’ve seen them a 1000x the last 3 years

Ex_____ says trump is _____

Like yeah we know

Get home the fuk outta office

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Like yeah we know

foot on neck?

imagine if no one said anything

think about it

Jhoon

Daps

Like yeah we know

They are trying to get you to do something that they’re not willing to do. They aren’t anything but a bunch of fence sitters.

The speaker said the president should be in prison but can’t find the energy to impeach him. I don’t care if it doesn’t even pass the house. Do it!

And then we hate kids who say that say voting is a waste of time. If republicans are too weak to stand against the president, what does it say about the democratic

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They are trying to get you to do something that they’re not willing to do. They aren’t anything but a bunch of fence sitters.

The speaker said the president should be in prison but can’t find the energy to impeach him. I don’t care if it doesn’t even pass the house. Do it!

And then we hate kids who say that say voting is a waste of time. If republicans are too weak to stand against the president, what does it say about the democratic
All she’s doing at this point is running a republican voter suppression campaign. She’s proving that voting essentially doesn’t matter since she won’t do her job either.

Jhoon

Daps
All she’s doing at this point is running a republican voter suppression campaign. She’s proving that voting essentially doesn’t matter since she won’t do her job either.
And if the name of the game is excite your base, she is definitely not in the top 10 rankings. Did she calculate for apathy?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
can anyone remember the last time she held a press conference? she has been out of a job for at least 3 months because that is the last time that she took questions from the press.

94 days ago is the last time that she spoke on behalf of the President of the United States and to the American people.

I'll tell you why:

it's because trump wants to consolidate as much power within himself as he can. why does he need a Press Secretary if he can talk all the shyt he wants in front of a loud helicopter?

there are 140 of the 717 key government posts requiring Senate confirmation that have no nominee.

if trump does not nominate people for these positions, he simply appoints temps who never have to get Senate confirmation.

the Senate should be up in arms about it's Constitutional right to approve the people in these positions is being IGNORED by the republican led Senate.

this places the power of all 140 government positions within the control of trump.

this is the big picture.