Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Jones, Manchin, Sinema
Jones is finished. Man chin was just re-elected. I presume he’s going to be able to maybe talk shyt for 2 years before he has to prepare for re election. And you can add Sinema to that list too.

But Jones is cooked. Unless Roy decides to run. But if the candidate at the top of the ticket is good maybe he can weather the storm.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Pushing that dictator shyt again I see...
Trump has made clear that

A. He doesn't understand the rule or law or just doesn't care or both.

B. Doesn't know what's in the constitution and why or just doesn't care or all three.

C. If it isn't about him he just doesn't care.

D. He just doesn't care.

That goes for the repubs too as they're even more guilty for allowing it to happen.

And this is where we are.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's. Enjoy your day bruhs.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Cabinet on Monday officially moved to rename a settlement in Golan Heights after President Trump. The settlement, currently known as Bruchim, will be rebranded “Ramat Trump,” or “Trump Heights.”

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Israel renames Golan Heights settlement after President Trump

smh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been playing the election shyt out in my head. I think Trump is not going to leave at the end of this term, whether he loses or not. What are we gonna do when he says the election results have been tampered with, and that’s why he didn’t get the votes? What are we gonna do if the republicans keep the senate and do whatever Trump says?

Trump keeps saying he should be president for more than 8 years. He has no regard for the rule of law. He gets everything he wants.

I think we need to prepare for the situation where Trump refuses to leave office. Who are the police and military supporting? They’re our next line of defense if Trump pulls some shyt like not leaving office if he loses. Anybody have any reliable polling data about the political makeup of the police and military? :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’ve been playing the election shyt out in my head. I think Trump is not going to leave at the end of this term, whether he loses or not. What are we gonna do when he says the election results have been tampered with, and that’s why he didn’t get the votes? What are we gonna do if the republicans keep the senate and do whatever Trump says?

Trump keeps saying he should be president for more than 8 years. He has no regard for the rule of law. He gets everything he wants.

I think we need to prepare for the situation where Trump refuses to leave office. Who are the police and military supporting? They’re our next line of defense if Trump pulls some shyt like not leaving office if he loses. Anybody have any reliable polling data about the political makeup of the police and military? :patrice:
Use our weapons and kill the tyrants as laid out in the 2nd amendment. :mjgrin: