Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Daps
CNN would be committing suicide.
I wouldn't watch them because of Paris Denard and Jeffrey Lord. So glad i dropped them.

They fired them. I want to try MSNBC, but at this point, I feel like I know everyone on CNN. Moving to MSNBC is like starting a new school, and having no friends. I don't know if I want to fukk with them like that.

:ld:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They fired them. I want to try MSNBC, but at this point, I feel like I know everyone on CNN. Moving to MSNBC is like starting a new school, and having no friends. I don't know if I want to fukk with them like that.

:ld:
Yeah I know they fired them but I don't watch CNN becauze they always have Trump sycophants on their shows.

And Dude, MSNBC is way better bruh. Especially primetime. I havent watched cnn going on almost 2 years now. I might catch a youtube clip but nah I'm done with watching them on a reg.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What position is Huckabee leaving? She hasn’t performed the job of press secretary in many months. Her leaving is changing absolutely nothing. Nothing :mjlol:

Also, this news being released now is suspect. Are they trying to change the narrative about Trump’s foreign help shyt, or are they covering up Conway? Remember, the administration admitted that they will use resignations as a way to change narratives. :francis: