Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump won't fire her and she doesnt care.

Per Female Skelator:

"If you’re trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it’s not going to work," Conway said.

"Let me know when the jail sentence starts," she added.
She gonna be on that pop shyt and apologize watch.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When can the house call Flynn and his son in to testify? They should also call in the judge in Flynn's case. That shyt would be messy.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
When can the house call Flynn and his son in to testify? They should also call in the judge in Flynn's case. That shyt would be messy.
Why would you comply with a subpoena from the house (not sure if they've even issued subpoenas for this yet) when no one else has and there have been no consequences

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why would you comply with a subpoena from the house (not sure if they've even issued subpoenas for this yet) when no one else has and there have been no consequences

I don't see any way that trump can claim presidential privilege with Flynn. He done been flipped day one.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Trump won't fire her and she doesnt care.

Per Female Skelator:

"If you’re trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it’s not going to work," Conway said.

"Let me know when the jail sentence starts," she added.

Can someone help me out: Who is able to remove her for Hatch Act violations? Is it only Trump? So she's "helping" him which gives him 0 incentive to hold her accountable.
Or can she actually be arrested and put in jail (or removed) by someone else?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Where's George Conway to call his wife out for her Hatch Act violations and her refusal to step down regardless of what Fat Nixon says? He likes to call people out. He needs to start with her today
I told you guys months ago they are part of the act.

Sometimes it’s very apparent that the “opposition” is contrived.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's George Conway to call his wife out for her Hatch Act violations and her refusal to step down regardless of what Fat Nixon says? He likes to call people out. He needs to start with her today

She must be giving him something amazing, cause he keeps quiet even though she is as evil as trump.

My working theory is she looks like a snake, so somewhere in there she probably has an unhinged jaw....:yeshrug::hubie::patrice::skip:

I will leave the rest to the imagination.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
She must be giving him something amazing, cause he keeps quiet even though she is as evil as trump.

My working theory is she looks like a snake, so somewhere in there she probably has an unhinged jaw....:yeshrug::hubie::patrice::skip:

I will leave the rest to the imagination.
George hasn't been inside of Kellyanne in years. They literally put me in the mind of the couple who is still married because its convenient and they are ok with leading separate lives. He's probably a member of some BDSM sex club and she is on Xanny's and Martinis on the weekends getting f*cked in highend bar bathrooms by middle-aged hipsters who refuse to grow up.