Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm going to be annoyed all day reading a bunch of, I'm shocked and concerned tweets from Congress people on twitter after Trump said he'd accept help from foreigners. Someone pointed out last night on Lawrence that when Barr was asked would it be acceptable for someone to take information from a foreign actor, he paused for a long time and said, foreign intelligence? being very specific in his response then saying, no it would not be acceptable to take information from foreign intelligence. Trump said that all Congress people would do the same. I hope our good for nothing journalist gets the ALL of them on record responding to the question of, would you accept help from a foreign player.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not just Bernie, Biden as well. He was in the White House, he had first hand knowledge of the stuff going down.

At least Warren and Harris have shown courage and aren't waiting on polling numbers.
Biden has and regularly releases statements against Trump, he did so yesterday as well, but they always fall short of calling for actual impeachment. He stays on message with the speaker.

And you can rest assured one of the other 19 candidates who successfully made it for the first round of debates will start the "this happened on your watch, why should anyone vote for you...." news cycle.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:Legoderas:

He might be right :MJhurt:

Yep, we are now in the weeds, the house is setting the table for the long haul, while we live in an instant gratification world. Dems need to start throwing haymakers, jabbing isn’t going to do.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He is now putting out misinformation stories he made up out of whole cloth. He will do this until the next election.
He'll probably cite classified intelligence for knowing.

What if Trump directed the FBI to surveil sitting members of congress on his enemies list.

:russic00n:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Off topic, but earlier this week, the wife came home saying Boris Johnson, one of the chief architects of Brexit, could get her vote for prime minister if it came to that because of his tax plan.

I waàs like :scust::gucci:

"You on crack? The same Boris Johnson who swore Brexit would save us 300 million a week that would go to the NHS?" The same man who said African kids were picanninies with watermelon smiles? fukk outta here.

She saw the light. But bottom line is people will accept the worse if there is a chance he/she will save them money.

I bunch of those stories came out after the election. Small business owners (who hated the racist language *eyerolls*) that thought Trump would make their business more successful cause he was a businessman.

People really think rich people want laws to make more rich people to divide the pie with??

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He'll probably cite classified intelligence for knowing.

What if Trump directed the FBI to surveil sitting members of congress on his enemies list.

:russic00n:
I don’t think there is any doubt whatsoever that Trumplandia/NYFO has been on it since election night, maybe before.