Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Has Warren spoken to Nancy about her issues?

If Warren wins the presidency, what’s the probability of the democrats chucking a deuce at Chuck, and Nancy remaining speaker of the house? That’s a femme triple-threat.

Seriously, Nancy has to go next election cycle.

Wish we could rid of her before, I think her actions have negatively impacted Trump's potential impeachment...and potentially 2020 as well.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys expect too much from gutless cowards.

I recently met a lovely woman. She’s 25, smokes weed like a Rastafarian, and believes the presidents tax cut was great because she’s going to be rich in the future. She is a CNA who does hair and eyelashes on the side. She ghosted me.
Off topic, but earlier this week, the wife came home saying Boris Johnson, one of the chief architects of Brexit, could get her vote for prime minister if it came to that because of his tax plan.

I waàs like :scust::gucci:

"You on crack? The same Boris Johnson who swore Brexit would save us 300 million a week that would go to the NHS?" The same man who said African kids were picanninies with watermelon smiles? fukk outta here.

She saw the light. But bottom line is people will accept the worse if there is a chance he/she will save them money.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This is going to get constant replay come election time. Like arguably the worst sound clip a politician ever made that didn't involve a slur.
We've seen time and time again that nothing Trump says hurts him with his base. They're all a bunch of cheaters and crooks too so they're completely fine with the statement..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Has Warren spoken to Nancy about her issues?

If Warren wins the presidency, what’s the probability of the democrats chucking a deuce at Chuck, and Nancy remaining speaker of the house? That’s a femme triple-threat.

Seriously, Nancy has to go next election cycle.
Pelosi was always going to be gone in 2021. That was the deal she struck to become speaker.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Off topic, but earlier this week, the wife came home saying Boris Johnson, one of the chief architects of Brexit, could get her vote for prime minister if it came to that because of his tax plan.

I waàs like :scust::gucci:

"You on crack? The same Boris Johnson who swore Brexit would save us 300 million a week that would go to the NHS?" The same man who said African kids were picanninies with watermelon smiles? fukk outta here.

She saw the light. But bottom line is people will accept the worse if there is a chance he/she will save them money.

props for setting her straight but how on earf did her mind wander so far from an ethical center in the first place?
you should sit her down and start breaking down world politics to her.
then draw parallels and connections to more domestic issues.
if she was considering voting for boris johnson then she has some serious misconceptions about the world she lives in.
please don't take this as me shytting on you, just offering my opinion and advice for what it's worth.