Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is going to get constant replay come election time. Like arguably the worst sound clip a politician ever made that didn't involve a slur.
Doesn't even break into his top 5.

Trump could come straight out and say yeah "I COLLUDED but Mueller couldn't prove it! No do overs no take backs. You can't triple stamp a double stamp!"

And people who say, that's true Mueller couldn't prove it. Nothin we can do. :manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Going back to the House hearing earlier in the week, the Democrats need to avoid bringing in people like John Dean (who I liked), Barbara McQuade and Joyce Vance. They all have made too many public/social media comments about Trump or the case. Makes it too easy for Republicans to paint them as biased.

Republicans in the House don't have much of a leg to stand on, they will be even weaker if Dems deny them the chance to lob ad hominem attacks.

The Republicans brought in a lawyer from the Heritage Foundation. Lol

Trump is such a piece of shyt. He doesnt even care that what he just said is unethical. Just sitting there with his stupid face blurting anything that his criminal minded brain thinks. Embarrassing.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Now would be an excellent time for the director of the FBI to release a written statement about the illegalities of accepting opposition information or just how it's illegal for a foreign entity to have any involvement in an US election.
You guys expect too much from gutless cowards.

I recently met a lovely woman. She’s 25, smokes weed like a Rastafarian, and believes the presidents tax cut was great because she’s going to be rich in the future. She is a CNA who does hair and eyelashes on the side. She ghosted me.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I hope Warren wins. Major props to her for standing up and saying what's right.
Has Warren spoken to Nancy about her issues?

If Warren wins the presidency, what’s the probability of the democrats chucking a deuce at Chuck, and Nancy remaining speaker of the house? That’s a femme triple-threat.

Seriously, Nancy has to go next election cycle.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You guys expect too much from gutless cowards.

I recently met a lovely woman. She’s 25, smokes weed like a Rastafarian, and believes the presidents tax cut was great because she’s going to be rich in the future. She is a CNA who does hair and eyelashes on the side. She ghosted me.
This is acceptable trolling

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now would be an excellent time for the director of the FBI to release a written statement about the illegalities of accepting opposition information or just how it's illegal for a foreign entity to have any involvement in an US election.

They've already done that repeatedly but I hear you

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Off topic but Nap finally got banned for spam:russ:
Which forum finally got rid of him :russ: Since the Mueller report came out, he's been in every current event or news thread, in every forum, making 6 post in a row with each post having like 10 twitter links. Thanks for the info but god damn:why: