Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Daps
This "deal" with Mexico is one of the surest evidence that trump is intentionally manipulating the markets. This fool knew that Mexico had agreed to do more yet still tweeted his threat of tariffs knowing how the market might react to it. Then a week after his friends have bought the right stocks he tweets that he has solved the "problem". This is not just about his ego and desire to be praised, the bytch is manipulating the markets.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This "deal" with Mexico is one of the surest evidence that trump is intentionally manipulating the markets. This fool knew that Mexico had agreed to do more yet still tweeted his threat of tariffs knowing how the market might react to it. Then a week after his friends have bought the right stocks he tweets that he has solved the "problem". This is not just about his ego and desire to be praised, the bytch is manipulating the markets.
But what are we going to do about it?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Pelosi doesnt want to impeach because shes inside inside trading :dead:

I got you flabby Turkey necked bytch
tenor.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oh they see it...

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The press are making the same mistakes that made years ago. We can’t keep blaming the presidents supporters for being naive and dumb because all they read are headlines when publications like the NYTimes rush to credit the president and then they release an updated story hours later.
No.

The "press" is lying. That's all there is to it. Whenever Trump does anything good or noteworthy they rush to create an article retroactively debunking said good news.

This isn't about Trump as much as it is about honesty in media btw. This is just to show, we have a notoriously corrupt news media that will do anything to malign their perceived enemies. The NY Times is simply a garbage publication. It infuriates me that most people can't see what is really happening here.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No.

The "press" is lying. That's all there is to it. Whenever Trump does anything good or noteworthy they rush to create an article retroactively debunking said good news.

This isn't about Trump as much as it is about honesty in media btw. This is just to show, we have a notoriously corrupt news media that will do anything to malign their perceived enemies. The NY Times is simply a garbage publication. It infuriates me that most people can't see what is really happening here.
Just say you think the press is the enemy of the people.