Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

This 100%.

I agree completely. People are so quick to want to see Trump impeached for the crimes he's already committed that they never stop think about what if he commits even more crimes in the future.

Reminds me of this dumb ass friend of mine. Love him like a brother, but he's not the sharpest knife in the knifeset.

But anyway, 2 years ago one of his old HS adversaries looked him up and wanted to settle some silly ass beef from like 10 years ago. Kept hounding him non-stop, showing up at his workplace, saying he was gonna kill him and his family, etc. My friend ain't 'bout that rah rah life no more. He settled down, has a 3 yr old daughter, and lives a normal life. So this fool went to the police to press charges after this other cat put hands on him and broke his collarbone in the process.

That's my man but I had to chew him out and give him the business. Asked him why the fukk would he go to the police NOW over getting his collarbone broken instead of waiting?? :mindblown:

Now if this maniac actually follows through with his previous threats and does something to his family, there ain't gonna be jack shyt he can do about it. Homeboy's gonna skate scott free, all cuz he wanted some instant gratification for the previous assault, not even bothering to think about what if he hurts him even worse down the line, smh.

I mean, I know it was a brash decision on my friend's part in the heat of the moment, but it just sucks he didn't think it through before filing those papers. Now this other dude has him at his mercy, he can basically do whatever he wants to him with no consequences.

:snoop:
:dahell:

So he was assaulted and filed a report?

So if this guy assaults him again, you're saying he can't file another report because he had already filed one previously?

What are you talking about? :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a little more sympathetic to Pelosi (in this case) than most.

At this point I'm just not convinced an impeachment trial where Trump is guaranteed to be exonerated is going to make him any less likely to get reelected. We out here acting like American voters are rational and would be swayed by evidence.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo low key...it kinda upsets me that this is the President that is there for those 75th Anniversary events...

WW2 is my "favorite" war. The events surrounding it and the war itself always fascinated me.
Same here.

I love anything on WWII

I loved how Churchill was tellin muthafukkas Hitler was not playing games take him seriously. You had weak clowns like Neville Chamberlain letting him take anything he wanted

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

This 100%.

I agree completely. People are so quick to want to see Trump impeached for the crimes he's already committed that they never stop think about what if he commits even more crimes in the future.

Reminds me of this dumb ass friend of mine. Love him like a brother, but he's not the sharpest knife in the knifeset.

But anyway, 2 years ago one of his old HS adversaries looked him up and wanted to settle some silly ass beef from like 10 years ago. Kept hounding him non-stop, showing up at his workplace, saying he was gonna kill him and his family, etc. My friend ain't 'bout that rah rah life no more. He settled down, has a 3 yr old daughter, and lives a normal life. So this fool went to the police to press charges after this other cat put hands on him and broke his collarbone in the process.

That's my man but I had to chew him out and give him the business. Asked him why the fukk would he go to the police NOW over getting his collarbone broken instead of waiting?? :mindblown:

Now if this maniac actually follows through with his previous threats and does something to his family, there ain't gonna be jack shyt he can do about it. Homeboy's gonna skate scott free, all cuz he wanted some instant gratification for the previous assault, not even bothering to think about what if he hurts him even worse down the line, smh.

I mean, I know it was a brash decision on my friend's part in the heat of the moment, but it just sucks he didn't think it through before filing those papers. Now this other dude has him at his mercy, he can basically do whatever he wants to him with no consequences.

:snoop:

I read this a few times and I dont understand what you're saying. I dont know who you quoted either so I dont know how it relates to what they said but this makes no sense to me.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i can't believe people are caping for pelosi here. the strategy is completely retarded. think about what she's saying.

the way she wants to hold the guy who's been at the nexus of an investigation into election interference accountable is...by having an election and just hoping for the best. :mindblown:

not a public flogging and exposing all his criminality to the world, nope. just wait until the next regularly scheduled election and try to win. so basically, do nothing. yeah, that'll teach him a lesson. :comeon:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can't believe people are caping for pelosi here. the strategy is completely retarded. think about what she's saying.

the way she wants to hold the guy who's been at the nexus of an investigation into election interference accountable is...by having an election and just hoping for the best. :mindblown:

not a public flogging and exposing all his criminality to the world, nope. just wait until the next regularly scheduled election and try to win. so basically, do nothing. yeah, that'll teach him a lesson. :comeon:
Put all your chips on the shyttiest odds possible brehs.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this stage.

Daps
Lol..im serious bruh I'm trying to understand what you're talking about.

Bruh. :dead:

It was a troll post to illustrate the absurdity of allowing crimes to go unaccounted for based on the theoretical possibly that the person committing said crimes (i.e. Donald Trump) might then go on to commit worse crimes in the future. For which some apparently odd reason there would be no remedy for.

I didn't think it was that hard to figure out but I guess the sarcasm got lost in the sauce.

*edit*

Just saw my friend's house was burned down and the arsonist posted on instagram a pic of him laughing next to the rubble with the gasoline cannister still in his hand.

And like I said, nothing he can do it about it now. He should have waited.

:mjcry:

bright black

All Star
Daps
to me calling trump a corrupt criminal isnt going to be enough to get rid of him...voters might not care if trump is or isnt what pelosi say he is come 2020...then the dems are in same spot they was in in 2016...sitting at home on election day hoping trump doesnt win again...

i aint buying pelosi i want him in prison shyt either...she giving his criminality a pass now and im sure if trump doesnt go to prison after he leave office she will shrug and tell everybody to get over it...i have lil faith in (pelosi) a white woman to go hard at (trump) a rich white (trash) man and hold him accountable for his wrongdoings...

justice delayed is justice denied:francis:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
“This guy is a national traitor who defrauds the public and cheats on his taxes so let’s wait a few years to get him” - the Coli in a nutshell.

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention. Is there a contingent of people here who are actively supporting not impeaching (now/asap)? I posted a pro-wait comment because I believe it provided some valid discussion points. But I'm still team GTTFOH2020.......

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump's approval rating is underwater in 8 major 2020 battleground states, and it's a troubling sign for his reelection prospects

• Trump has a net approval rating of -19 in New Hampshire, with 39% approving of his job performance and 58% disapproving.
  • He maintains a net approval rating of -13 in Wisconsin with 42% approval and 55% disapproval.
  • In Michigan, Trump has a -12 net approval rating, with 42% approval and 54% disapproval.
  • Trump also has a -12 net approval rating in Iowa, with 42% approval and 54% disapproval.
  • He holds a -7 net approval rating in Pennsylvania, with 45% approval and 52% disapproval.
  • In Arizona, Trump has a -6 net approval rating with 45% approval and 51% disapproval.
  • Trump holds a -4 net approval rating in Ohio, with 46% approval and 50% disapproval.
  • His net approval is also -4 in North Carolina, also with 46% approval and 50% disapproval.
  • And Trump has a net approval rating of 0 in Florida,with 48% approval and 48% disapproval.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's not really holding him accountable if the jury (ie. the Republican Senate) is in his pocket from the jump. Trump and his lawyers will be able to go into the trial doing and saying whatever the fukk they want because they know there's 0 chance the Senate will convict.