Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pelosi had nothing to do with flipping the house. Voters were pissed about Trump & the Republicans and it motivated them.

That’s not completely true. Pelosi is a beast when it comes to fundraising and those fundraising efforts contributed to voter turnout. Also, despite some rogue Democrats wanting new leadership, many people felt Pelosi was the only logical choice as she had the experience to lead the party effectively, especially in this era of extreme corruption in Washington, and the resolve to be able to hold her ground against Trump.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mitch McConnell is refusing to hold votes on many bipartisan bills that would improve the lives of many Americans.

Or Trump torpedoes bills like the infrastructure bill because he's throwing a tantrum.

Bipartisanship isn't dead, but republican leadership has made it their brand to oppose it at all cost.

When Obama was President, Mitch McConnell was quoted multiple times saying he would oppose any and every bill Obama brought to the floor. shyt like that shouldn’t even be lawful.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Trump throwing the chopper at both the mayor of London and our mayor in NYC

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That’s not completely true. Pelosi is a beast when it comes to fundraising and those fundraising efforts contributed to voter turnout. Also, despite some rogue Democrats wanting new leadership, many people felt Pelosi was the only logical choice as she had the experience to lead the party effectively, especially in this era of extreme corruption in Washington, and the resolve to be able to hold her ground against Trump.
I’m under the impression that these small campaigns were really funded my local donations. Is there an article that pinpoints the allocation of funds from the DCCC?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So he just appeared at 4? Did he know what the meeting was about? The email just said 4 and he rolled out without any questions?

Jared is a true soldier with extreme discipline.

it took me about 4 seconds to get a wiff of dat sarcasm through my ultra-wide monitor.

i was like :patrice: :skip:....:heh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
it took me about 4 seconds to get a wiff of dat sarcasm through my ultra-wide monitor.

i was like :patrice: :skip:....:heh:
I have never had a corporate email. But when we do morning meetings in nursing, we usually have to gather all the information from our units and prepare to tell the director of nursing and the administrator the goings on.

How does he go to a meeting unprepared? Maybe he’s always prepared. Maybe that is the point of the video. What you and I see as obnoxiousness is really the calmness of a man who is ready for anything.

Jared is the real life Dos Equis man.