Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have never had a corporate email. But when we do morning meetings in nursing, we usually have to gather all the information from our units and prepare to tell the director of nursing and the administrator the goings on.

How does he go to a meeting unprepared? Maybe he’s always prepared. Maybe that is the point of the video. What you and I see as obnoxiousness is really the calmness of a man who is ready for anything.

Jared is the real life Dos Equis man.
Imagine the font being so large that he had to scroll down.

:russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna neg the next poster who says they trusts Pelosi and the establishment dems to have some strategic grasp of this situation

And I say that knowing it's probably a poster who I respect. I hate it came to this :wow:
I trust Pelosi and the establishment dems to continue to do exactly what they have been doing all these years.

:troll:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pelosi is good at fundraising, but bad at politics. Over time she's let the Fox News machine turn her into a political liability for the Dems.

That said, she's not out here playing 4D chess, she won't impeach because she feels it'll backfire and help Trump politically. Whether or not you agree with that take, her reasoning is pretty straightforward and obvious. I don't think the issue is as cut-and-dry as people make it out to be.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
dems not getting any points for just saying (proving) how corrupt the trump admin is...they need to make a move if they want people to take it serious or pay attention...what would be the dems response if trump says: if im such a corrupt criminal..why didnt you impeach me?...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pelosi is good at fundraising, but bad at politics. Over time she's let the Fox News machine turn her into a political liability for the Dems.

That said, she's not out here playing 4D chess, she won't impeach because she feels it'll backfire and help Trump politically. Whether or not you agree with that take, her reasoning is pretty straightforward and obvious. I don't think the issue is as cut-and-dry as people make it out to be.
The bold is true but what everyone who takes this position doesn't seem to understand is that if you don't impeach, these last two years were a complete waste of time and resources...If you think that won't come back to bite you in the ass in November you're a fool...

This is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation but the former helps you with your base while the latter fukks you with everybody...

Nobody likes a coward that talks out of both sides of the mouth and that is exactly what the Donothingcrats are right now...

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have never had a corporate email. But when we do morning meetings in nursing, we usually have to gather all the information from our units and prepare to tell the director of nursing and the administrator the goings on.

How does he go to a meeting unprepared? Maybe he’s always prepared. Maybe that is the point of the video. What you and I see as obnoxiousness is really the calmness of a man who is ready for anything.

Jared is the real life Dos Equis man.

Jared has discipline and mental fortitude by just looking at certain words in a email...

His deflections in the interview are something like a martial artist...

He is obviously bending genders or is "fluid"...

I think Jared is a ninja :ohhh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
dems not getting any points for just saying (proving) how corrupt the trump admin is...they need to make a move if they want people to take it serious or pay attention...what would be the dems response if trump says: if im such a corrupt criminal..why didnt you impeach me?...
I listened to Morning Joe this morning. Around 830 they had on a congressman from Wisconsin. The nonsense he engaged in was not the problem. The problem was the fact there was hardly any pushback by the members of the panel. Claire asked an odd question.

The problem is me listening to the show.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That last line there is what will chase the swing voters to trump.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Michael Wolfe just said on NPR he has a copy of a special counsel legal memo that laid out the case why a sitting president can be indicted.

The SC spokesman put out a rare response on this, saying the “described” document doesn’t exist.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full
: Queen Elizabeth could drop dead tonight, ain't no flower's comin'

full